Proud new owner of a MSP!

cueball

Just threw down the deposit this afternoon, they will deliver tomorrow!!

I can't wait to get to know it, and this forum better!

i loved my msp when i first got it. its a great car. but read around and learn alot before oyu go turning up the boost. did it come with any mods

Yep, read... read and read some more. Everything you need to know about the car is on this forum, but it takes time to get a handle on all of it. Hopefully you'll love the car as much as I do mine. Congrats!

GhostMercury said:
i loved my msp when i first got it. its a great car. but read around and learn alot before oyu go turning up the boost. did it come with any mods

No. Just the way I want it. I am looking forward to getting to know it better, and how best to tune it. Thanks!

MrDiggler said:
Yep, read... read and read some more. Everything you need to know about the car is on this forum, but it takes time to get a handle on all of it. Hopefully you'll love the car as much as I do mine. Congrats!
QFT. It's an awesome car, and you'll enjoy it much more once you "understand" it... :)

cueball said:
Yellow. I need to call to get what # it is...

There's a thread on here somewhere that links to where you can find it online. Your first search project!

Back