WTB: Protege5 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone. so, i'm in need of some parts. had the delightful experience of following a texan in an ice storm who locked his breaks and put his truck in a ditch. "lucky" for me the bumper stuck up in the air and i went under him. anyways am looking for the following:

2003 protege5

- new hood
- grille
- passenger headlight assembly

appreciate any help or pointers in the right direction. i know i'm new here, but i figured this would be the best spot to ask for help.

that sucks sorry to he that, if u do a search in the fourm u should be able to find some stuff. wilson

going to onlinemazdaparts.com or visiting their sub-forum here on the board will probably yield your best results. You may also want to contact Ken at Protege Garage and see what he can do. Just FYI I'm from Texas too so if I run across something I'll let you know.

What difference did the Texan make? Seen plenty of pileups on the news up wherever in winter storms & bet none of them were from Texas. Dumbasses driving in bad weather causing grief for others live in every state. Tip 2...don't follow trucks. Tip 3...drive a beater in winter weather. Tip 4...Allow lots of extra space if driving in that kinda s***. Sorry, don't have any of those parts.

sudden snow storm hit and i was coming home. i mentioned the texan because thats what i call him. he had never driven on snow/ice before he told me later. and yes, i did have plenty of distance, but when you catch a nice slush mix with ice under it not much you can do.

If you are looking for parts, you should post your thread in the "WTB" section on these forums.. also check the For Sale section here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back