Just picked up my True Red MS3 today! (56K beware)

Choot

...who uses 56K anymore???:confused:

Just picked it up this morning at 10AM!! Zoom zoom! (wrc)

SideA.jpg

FrontA.jpg

RearA.jpg

Home of John Force! Did you have a mustang before? Your screen name looks highly familiar.

Ah.. you gotta twin then, lol Congrats man. I just had an order put in for mine yesterday. Time to wait now.

Choot:

What did you get? GT with nav?

I have my TR GT with Nav on order (on a ship from Japan to arrive at my dealer in a few weeks)

Choot you are the man...Looks ******* hot...This is exactly what i am planning on getting, good stuff...What dealer did you go to and how much did you pay?

It's a GT trim.

No Navi, since I got my TomTom910 which has more features than the Mazda Navi unit. I NEED Bluetooth!

I went to Tasca (says it on my rear hatch!). Got it for $24K even, along with some service freebies.

Anyone looking for a True Red MS3 Sport let me know, I can get you in on a good deal!

Choot said:
...who uses 56K anymore???:confused:

Just picked it up this morning at 10AM!! Zoom zoom! (wrc)

SideA.jpg

FrontA.jpg

RearA.jpg

Sweet looking MS3. I thought that dealership looked familiar. I was at that very dealership a few months ago drooling over a wicked Roush Mustang (the one with the flames on it) and probably that very exact MS3 and an MS6 as well. Check the doorhandle and hood for lip marks. If you see any they are mine.

My wife is from Smithfield Rhode Island. and her Moms friend had a lincoln in for service at that dealership. They were quite friendly. Beautiful dealership too.

They salesguy had my wife and I seriously considering a black cherry mica
MS6, then we realized we had a mortgage and bills to pay so I guess she keeps her protege and I keep my P5. thats right, we are a Mazda family (my dad got me hooked with a Mazda 929 he bought when I was a kid with the pop up headlands and digital guages. I still remember thinking that thing was a rocketship)

mazda929coupe7.jpg

Last edited:
So far, my experience with this dealership has been great! It's a very nice facility. The people are very friendly and welcoming. What impressed me the most was that they have a dyno in the place!!!

Donas, are you still considering that black cherry MS6? I think they still have it in stock. I was about to jump on it, but I just loved the hot hatch more! If you are still interested, I know you can get that for a really really good price!

Choot said:
Donas, are you still considering that black cherry MS6? I think they still have it in stock. I was about to jump on it, but I just loved the hot hatch more! If you are still interested, I know you can get that for a really really good price!

Man it was gorgeous. The wife and I considered it for a long LONG time, but in the end we decided to keep our cheap car payments. Hers will be paid off in about 2 years and mine in about 3. We have both decided that an MS6 will probably be our next car though. Man it hurt to walk away that day.

Donas64 said:
Man it was gorgeous. The wife and I considered it for a long LONG time, but in the end we decided to keep our cheap car payments. Hers will be paid off in about 2 years and mine in about 3. We have both decided that an MS6 will probably be our next car though. Man it hurt to walk away that day.
I'm a Mazda fan, but unless the MS6 continues to have such deep discounting, why not get an STi? Granted, it'll be about $4k more expensive, but I'd get the low-optioned STi over the MS6. I just wish you could ditch that damned wing, and I think that this year, you can.

Back