Sick to my stomach

Maybe I'm not understanding your "as is." The only thing AM on it will be the wheels.

It's worth 23047882472834 but I'll probably get 15 or 16.

B1GHAM said:
I have a stock VR MSM w/ 4k miles in showroom condition on my lot as we speak :p

maybe get an FC or FD RX7? just to keep it in the mazda fam?

what are you lookin to get anyway?

Negative. I'm going domestic.

Are you going to sell it with the engine problem or get it fixed and sell it?

k-lea said:
Maybe I'm not understanding your "as is." The only thing AM on it will be the wheels.

It's worth 23047882472834 but I'll probably get 15 or 16.

that sucks to hear. I know mazdas aren't easy to mod, but they are worth it at the end.

what are you planning on getting??

BUT, I will fix the small things, like the hacked vents for my gauges and some of the things missing in the bay.

k-lea said:
Well...bad news..

..I think I'm going to move on.

REAL tuners tough it out. (glare)

Did you run the comp test yet? Don't make any decisions until you do.

There's a chance your WB sensor is wrong, after all. Being as you SMELL fuel at idle yet you run a 15:1 AFR...it doesn't really add up.

Eh, I haven't done the test..that will be when I get off of work.

The thing is, I want out, period.

Kooldino said:
REAL tuners tough it out. (glare)

Did you run the comp test yet? Don't make any decisions until you do.

There's a chance your WB sensor is wrong, after all. Being as you SMELL fuel at idle yet you run a 15:1 AFR...it doesn't really add up.

woah... didnt realize that...

yeah thats def. not adding up at all. bad tune on a bad WB? I just dont want to see you give up soo quickly on teh mazda :(

and domestic how...?

k-lea said:
Wouldn't you like to know? GTO.
disregard my last question lol...

GTOs are sick... My friend just bought one from us with 4k miles on an 06 that someone traded in... it was absolutely gorgeous...

I had plans of getting one but fell through and Im glad I didnt spend 30k on a car after the fact...

ANYTHING is a long way from a Miata..

You don't think I realize what I'd be giving up? One of the BEST handling cars ever made?

Back