Sick to my stomach

comp test are worthless. Get a leakdown down. I have seen great compression test that have air comming out of the tail pipe during leakdown test.

Negative, not yet.

Status is:

DP is sold..
Coilovers, sold..
Boost gauge + unit, sold..

Xede EMS, still ferkin there. That's going to be hard to get rid of..

k-lea said:
No way, he is getting rid of the MSP?

Its not set in stone, but thats the way it looks.....his car as been throwing a fit again this past week. I think he's finally fed up.....he has his mind set on something new. Im sure he'll be posting very soon.

Its a sad day in Houston (notcool)

Eh. I think if I were to have spent near as much money on the MSM as he has the MSP, I couldn't sell it. That's pretty much how Clay is with his Protege. He would get rid of it, but he'll NEVER see that money ever again..

That's what mainly led me to this. Seeing how things were with his MSP and watching how the MSM was going down the same road, totally not worth it.

I have had moments of "WTF am I doing?!" but I think I'm doing the right thing, for me, atleast. This weekend it was running fine ( I had to go get my DP + my washer fluid guy ). We almost handed it to a modded Cobra and my god, that handling...how I looooove that ha--stfu.

U must listen to the Miata Gods, the Cobra run was a sign woman.

...and yea, maury has done so much....he deserves better though. If the new ride comes along as planned, it should get good ;)

And to think, I ran that well against a modded Cobra with a crappy engine, wewt.

..I'm still getting rid of it.

Tell Maury I said the best of luck to him, I hope he finds something that will make him happy and be less of a headache. I know I'll be doing that soon. :p

Back