Stage 2 Subaru Sti vs stage 2 Audi s4

and thus the reason why i wouldnt buy any audi. How expensive is that audi? .................... Exactly.

Yeah the Audi Pretty much got owned but the audi is the much nicer looking and aesthetically pleasing car. That being said......... I'd take the Sti in a heartbeat

i'd like to know what they mean by stage 2. different companies have different outcomes with what they call "stage 2"
i know APR had an s4 that did 12.9 at 108 on their stage 2. dunno
i would have thought it would be a little closer than that. maybe the s4 dude couldn't drive. both nice cars tho. i would take either.

Stage 2 on said STi runs a 13.1 "Stage 2" on B5 S4's is the common term for being chipped (GIAC, APR, etc) and having downpipes/catback. I have no idea what they mean by S2 on the STi, however I can tell you first hand that race we witnessed was lost via bad driving. I've got several friends all with B5 S4's, two of them Stage 3 (K04 swap, chipped, exhaust, etc) all of them deep into the 12's even with the "Stage 2" configuration. Another one of my friends has an STi that put down 390whp and they routinely destroy him.

At the end of the video, the only mods listed for each car was exhaust and tune. That's it. Both at 290whp. That doesn't sound like "stage 2" anything.

bradicus18 said:
At the end of the video, the only mods listed for each car was exhaust and tune. That's it. Both at 290whp. That doesn't sound like "stage 2" anything.

Thats about right actually, a little low for the S4. The S2 set-ups usually run about 310-320, especially with the GIAC tuning. The only thing I can think of is that the S4 was running the weaksauce APR gear.

bradicus18 said:

well thats all stage 2 is on an STi...for most stage 2s that is. TBE + UTEC on map #2 is stage 2. or cobb or most others.

and I agree about the bad driving. I think is should have been much closer.

Back