The MS6 picture thread

huffydmb

:
Mazdaspeed 6
First off, I'm Huffy. I just upgraded from a 2003 Protege ES to a brank new black '06 MS6 GT on Tuesday. Naturally, I went straight home (trying to beat the snowstorm back) and searched for a discussion forum on my new baby.

I quickly realize there is a lack of activity on our car. Let's start with some pictures or something.

We need this. I don't care if they aren't modded or anything. I like seeing all of the different colors.

I have virtually unlimited space and bandwidth, so I will host a galler for anyone who wants one.

Check out my first stab at the Gallery:

http://dmbdiscography.com/gallery/speed6

huffydmb said:
First off, I'm Huffy. I just upgraded from a 2003 Protege ES to a brank new black '06 MS6 GT on Tuesday. Naturally, I went straight home (trying to beat the snowstorm back) and searched for a discussion forum on my new baby.

I quickly realize there is a lack of activity on our car. Let's start with some pictures or something.

We need this. I don't care if they aren't modded or anything. I like seeing all of the different colors.

I have virtually unlimited space and bandwidth, so I will host a galler for anyone who wants one.

Check out my first stab at the Gallery:

http://dmbdiscography.com/gallery/speed6

hey man, welcome to the forum. you should have been here with the Pro, theres quite a few protege people kicking around here.

also, check out the Ohio section, we are setting up a meet in Columbus on the 10th if you are interested.

nice pics (thumb)

When is the next meet

wannabe said:
hey man, welcome to the forum. you should have been here with the Pro, theres quite a few protege people kicking around here.

also, check out the Ohio section, we are setting up a meet in Columbus on the 10th if you are interested.

nice pics (thumb)

Where is painsville twp, Ohio...I am in Middletown Ohio, south of Dayton. Do you know when the next meet is.
Thanks

Last edited:
ZUZOOM said:
Where is painsville twp, Ohio...I am in Middletown Ohio, south of Dayton. Do you know when the next meet is.
Thanks

Painesville is about 30 minutes east of Cleveland. We are having a meet up here on Friday, but I dont know when the next statewide meet will be.
I went to school at UC, so I'm somewhat familar with the Dayton area.

1killercls said:
A "Picture Thread" with no pics. Great.

Pics FIRST, Thread Second. (hand)
Theres pics in the first post ;)

but yes, there should be MORE!!!

(unfortunately its been far too cold for me to take many pics of mine...)

Here, I'll throw ya a bone!

IMG_04561-1.jpg

IMG_04301.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

Picking up at the dealership
IMG_0345-1.jpg

At the dealer with my Spec V trade in behind it.
IMG_0344-1.jpg

Enjoy!

here's some of mine.

Attachments

• P1040224.jpg
    P1040224.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 237
  • P1040225.jpg
    P1040225.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 247
  • P1040227.jpg
    P1040227.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 260
  • P1040230.jpg
    P1040230.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 365
  • dsc01261ir6.jpg
    dsc01261ir6.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 273
Maybe its not a spec v

On topic I saw this on car domain.
2358387_21.jpg

This guy has the grill from the reg 6 on a speed6 and it looks like poop.

Back