2.0 liter engine how much ?

ogsp5

225 whp @ 8psi
:
2002 p5 (MSP Powered)
I have a FSDE engine going up for sale soon. It got hydolocked and bent a rod. How much do you think it is worth ? I want an idea so when I post in the for sale section with pictures I can ask for a good price-Thanks(wrc)

Head sold. Parts still up for sale

Last edited:
Is this the one you just put in or the old one? Depending on how bad the walls are have been scared will set the price.

This is the old engine. The engine started and ran but had a load ticking noise near the head.

I would assume like $60?! I am going to the junkyard soon to buy a block so if I do soon I will let you know what a good one sells for. I will be searching for an AUTO 626 that got smashed in the back to pull an engine out of.

To give you an idea for how much, I purchased a full long block with with bout 20k miles on it for $600.00. I have also purchased a short block for $100.00

Friday bump. Intake manifold,trottle body,valve cover and injectors are still available.

whats the difference between a long and a short block? a buddy of mine blew his motor and i'm trying to help him find a replacement. i'm sure glad i changed my timing belt before it broke!

Mr.Ames said:
whats the difference between a long and a short block? a buddy of mine blew his motor and i'm trying to help him find a replacement. i'm sure glad i changed my timing belt before it broke!

Short block- Block with oil pan and internals. No head or manifolds
Long Block- As above with head and intake maifold.

If I am wrong pleae let me know. What I have is a short block(drive2)

Back