Auto Exe frame, strut and etc braces??

nonopr

Contributor
:
2007 MS3 True Red
Why no one is talking about this parts. Are they worth the money/ WHat is the deal with all of these parts that help making our frame one piece and make your car perform a lot more solid.
What, What??????????(band2)

autoexe is bucko bucko bucko money amigo. look elsewhere. no need to pay extra cause it's "jdm yo".

your frame is "one piece" its called a unibody. and what he said^^^ even if you do order these parts be prepared to wait along time to recieve them.

Auto Exe stuff is spendy but it beats the competition in quality. Some of the stuff they make no other companies even pay attention to.
Controling body flex becomes increasingly important as you up the desired levels of performance and handling. Exe has pieces for the 3 and Protege along these lines.
Try to get GT spec to make some of the stuff Exe makes, I doubt it would happen.
I have a few pieces of Auto Exe fiberglass on my Protege and the quality is easily 20 times better than DG Motorsports and some of the other body kit makers I have seen (Accolade and so on).

Either way you get what you pay for most days. It is your money, spend it as you wish.

nonopr said:
Why no one is talking about this parts. Are they worth the money/ WHat is the deal with all of these parts that help making our frame one piece and make your car perform a lot more solid.

I was wondering that too, I was thinking of purchasing the strut braces and on of the underbody braces or lower tie brace, but noone seems to have even thought the same let alone wrote about it. Im sure the couple are worth the money, but its in how much an improvement it is vs something else that may come out soon? Either way good thread Im eager to know if anyone has heard anything about these parts.

I havent had any problems with wheels hop though?

maestro said:
Auto Exe stuff is spendy but it beats the competition in quality. Some of the stuff they make no other companies even pay attention to.

Highly doubt that. They're just braces. The only difference really is the design and materials used. The contact points are all the same. GT-Spec is a proven company that also makes lightweight and high quality braces.

Some people are just willing to pay way more for the name to get bragging rights in a sig and local meets :)

kudakev615 said:
your frame is "one piece" its called a unibody. and what he said^^^ even if you do order these parts be prepared to wait along time to recieve them.

What difference does that make? There's still flex in the body, and H-braces and cross bars help eliminate some of that flex.

thebeansoldier said:
Highly doubt that. They're just braces. The only difference really is the design and materials used. The contact points are all the same. GT-Spec is a proven company that also makes lightweight and high quality braces.

Some people are just willing to pay way more for the name to get bragging rights in a sig and local meets :)

Most of the time though what you pay for is INDEED the material and design of the product, and thats why they are a good company... To me, it works both ways, like everyone sayes you get what you pay for! There is a huge difference when it comes to suspension parts such as braces if you buy a cheaper version of someone elses high quality version. They could be even made of the same material, but have a higher gauge of metal being used (thinner), which would maker it weaker, and in turn allowing more flex...

nonopr said:

I actually noticed a disclaimer on their site though for some of the parts, that they havent actually been mounted on a MS3 so they are not 100% sure if they fit....I think thats pretty bogus!

Back