FS: 2003 Mazda Protege DX with many mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
03 protege dx 5spd
car not for sale anymore....

unless you REALLY REALLY REALLY want it...then contact me because i still wouldnt mind selling it...just dont NEED to anymore.
thanks!

sorry for the dirty car...will have more/better pics up once i get some film processed. also you can find my car in the winterpalooza pics.

list of mods:

-MSP front bumper
-MSP front windsplit
-Foglight delete cover
-Oil Cooler
-Oil filter relocation
-AWR 4-2-1 header
-MP3 valve cover
-MP3 engine cover
-Simota CAI
-AEM bypass valve
-Battery relocated to trunk
-MP3 strut bar
-CP racing trunk brace
-Ksport full Coilovers
-adjustable endlinks
-AWR front motor mount
-AWR side mount inserts
-MSP axleback
-DGM CF eyelids painted black mica
-MP3 side markers
-PosiQuiet brake pads
-Rota C-8 rims with BFgoodwrench g-foce sport tires
-MP3 pedals
-Dead pedal
-MP3 steering rack
-MOMO Start racing seat
-Sparco harness
-B&M short shifter
-MSP shift knob
-Leather shift and e-brake boot with red stiching
-DaveB rings
-Red Interior dash light swap
-MSP side skirts
-MP3 rear spoiler
-Tinted windows
-BRAND NEW Luminics ultra white Krypton Series bulbs
-BlueBat's smoked tails
-Hard to find MSP floor mats w/ plastic foot area
-removed side molding

oil has been changed every 3k miles. synthetic oil and all other fluids are synthetic (where possible). Royal Purple Syncromesh tranny fluid.

**** all stock parts will be sold with car, buyer chooses what he/she wants if not all of the stock parts****

the bad thing i can think of is that there is a nice size dent in the rear driver side door, i included a pic. other than that bod is in very good shape.

PICT1585.JPG

PICT1584.JPG

PICT1586.JPG

PICT1587.JPG

PICT1591.JPG

PICT1590.JPG

PICT1589.JPG

PICT1588.JPG

PICT1593.JPG

PICT1592.JPG

PICT1594.JPG

PICT1595.JPG

PICT1596.JPG

Last edited:
great car man. i wish i could buy it..i am however, interested in your oil filter relocation kit, and your msp pedals..if you wanna part those...

only way i will part out is if someone wants to buy it stock for 8k...then ill return the car to stock and part out all the mods.

justanotheradikt said:
only way i will part out is if someone wants to buy it stock for 8k...then ill return the car to stock and part out all the mods.
oh ok. i see.. bump for you!!!!!

dang Heath I had no clue you had such a nice list of mods...bump for a good guy! still hoping things work out with FEMA...*crosses fingers*

if you end up parting i'd take the full msp body kit since i'd love to get a hold of that and help someone out in the process. bump for a good looking car though.

that is one thing that wont be parted out...dont have stock bumper and dont want to leave holes from wing and sideskirts...sorry man. but thanks for the comments!

well now that i think about it...you can buy the msp kit... 9k and it comes with a car!!!

haha. we could meet have way and i'd give you my bumper and my stock es spoiler. road trips are fun, right? haha.

If someone buys this and doesnt want the ksports i will trade my stock msp struts and springs + cash for the ksports

im sorry i cant take this off your hands. if only i didnt have my own car payment. someone should buy this for him now and then sell it later just to help him out

Dude :( Bump for you Heath. You'll come out on the other side OK my man.

heath noooo!! man cant believe they screwed you like that. good luck with the sale man, sorry to hear it has to go :(

MP3 badge on a DX? (no)

Sorry to hear about the FEMA stuff, good luck with your sale.

wow this is a crazy good deal seeing that my stock protege dx cost 9250
i wish i lived in the mainland so that i could buy cars cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back