Custom Performance Engineering's front mount intercooler kit

jordan will the FMIC come with a BOV or you can use the stock one, or will i need to get one as well?

baseballd2 said:
can we run vta now or is the maf still in the same location?

Its not the location of the MAF that makes VTA bad - its the fact the car is not tuned to do so. If the car ran MAP only then VTA might be possible.

MS6mike said:

Sorry, Mike (hand)

The FMIC will come with a flange for an HKS BOV, so you'll need one to run this kit.

We also got the flanges in today (the last thing we were waiting on), so we're going to weld them on and get everything to the powder coater asap!

Jordan

MS6mike said:
updates please?

No real updates to speak of yet. Josh called the powdercoater and they said they're running behind schedule since this is their busy season, and we gave them a lot to coat. Josh is out of town, but when he returns I'll ask him to call them again for another update. I know you're dying Mike, but we're almost there (spin)

Your car up and running?

Jordan

www.cp-e.com said:
Sorry, Mike (hand)

The FMIC will come with a flange for an HKS BOV, so you'll need one to run this kit.

We also got the flanges in today (the last thing we were waiting on), so we're going to weld them on and get everything to the powder coater asap!

Jordan

Damn so I have to do the C Clamp crap again?!!!!

I need to place an order regardless

Last edited:
www.cp-e.com said:
No real updates to speak of yet. Josh called the powdercoater and they said they're running behind schedule since this is their busy season, and we gave them a lot to coat. Josh is out of town, but when he returns I'll ask him to call them again for another update. I know you're dying Mike, but we're almost there (spin)

Your car up and running?

Jordan

yeap! runing strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(shocked) just hope i get my FMIC brfore i brake somthing else!!!!(ughdance)

1BADSRT said:
bump, my buddy ordered a fmic kit from you and lookin for some dates

Well the aren't Kreskin...what is his name and when were the parts ordered?

Back