Racing Seats

DSCF3219.jpg

DSCF3222.jpg

DSCF3221.jpg

DSCF3220.jpg

Hmmmm very nice very nice. I love em buddy. Thanks for the shots. I see you have the MOMO CF door sills. Or at least I assume so from what I can see in the second to last shot.

Very nice Patrick, finally some good sitting for you butt! How the suspension feel now? I bet a lot stiffer.

Pirana said:
Very nice Patrick, finally some good sitting for you butt! How the suspension feel now? I bet a lot stiffer.

Speaking of suspension...I did the clunk brackets a few days ago and they are just as you mentioned AMAZING!

Pirana said:

I will just say corners will never be the same otra vez!!!

avarela86 said:
Speaking of suspension...I did the clunk brackets a few days ago and they are just as you mentioned AMAZING!
Told ya! Those are the best bang for the buck mods for suspension!!

Patrick's car is bad ass to ride in. I will join you and Vic someday with the racing seats.

Last edited:
you need the suspension first. ;) can we say: custom set of TEIN flex!(spank)

bump..................
I have a pair of universal seats with sliders on them. Where can I find a bracket for these seats. I am thinking I just need a universal bracket to fit the car. correct me if I am wrong.

Rally Ninja said:
Wedge engineering might have them tp?
I just got mine from Wedge. They said they were really swamped with orders and they said it would take 3 months(boom05) I paid for a rush and it took around 4 weeks. Very good build and they made them for my seats with the measurements I gave them.

Back