No Problems Yet 675 Miles

tomweston

I love the csx so far, just got the sirius sat radio installed at dealer (599.99)
works very good, had dent in parking lot already got fixed for 50.00 by dent wizard on the side not at shop. he did great job ,, cant see dent at all.
all else is good, yes milage could be better folks, but its a 4000 pound crossover with turbo engine 244 hp lets get real.. i got the grant tourer, with tech package, trailer hitch, remote start. basically loaded. silver with sand leather. how are you all doing???

i think the gas mileage is what really "irks" some of us.. Thats what you get for the power (headbang)

It's a minor irk for me (the gas mileage)... I expected it to be low... but was HOPING for about 18 mpg average... so far that hasn't been the case. 15.5 has been my my average (with almost all around-town type driving). But I'll wait it out until there's more mileage on my clock.

I got the GT with Tech Package also... don't ya love it? I'm such a geek I enjoy the "toys". :)

Hi! Enjoy your silver beauty! This car is a blast to drive. I am getting between 19-20.5mpg city on average...once I hit 18.8 mpg city. I have over 5500 miles on her in just a few short months. I have the GT pkg also with Sirius, autodim/compass and remote start. Sirius is ok....don't feel I will end up paying for it myself(on a free 6 month trial). Enjoy your CX 7!

Back