Woman trying to pump gas + Woman trying to park

lol that lady trying to park was unbelievable... how in the hell did she ever get her liscense... ???

I'm still trying to figure how she thought she would be able to get her car in that spot in the first place.

Im glad i dont live in the city where i have to park in the street. Id have my car all fu*ked up from stupid people like that.

rofl @ the parking. Wow. Just wow. And i love all the shifter shaking any time she switches from reverse to first, or vice versa. Theres a car waiting, but you gotta sit there for 5 seconds jiggling the shifter around in neutral before you can back up...... hahahha

CitizenPro said:
Im glad i dont live in the city where i have to park in the street. Id have my car all fu*ked up from stupid people like that.

my car is streetparked right now (ughdance) because I didn't feel like shoveling the driveway haha.

luckily no one can park that close to me because they'd be blocking someone's driveway.

Kansei said:
my car is streetparked right now (ughdance) because I didn't feel like shoveling the driveway haha.

luckily no one can park that close to me because they'd be blocking someone's driveway.
what if someone goes to pull in that persons driveway, slides on ice and hits your car:( GO SHOVEL!!!!!!!!

:'( my roommate's volvo is at the top of the driveway anyway so I can't get in now

I have class at 4 anyway.. I think I'll just leave now so I can find a nice far away parking space and then study in the library before my two midterms tonight

Kansei said:
:'( my roommate's volvo is at the top of the driveway anyway so I can't get in now

I have class at 4 anyway.. I think I'll just leave now so I can find a nice far away parking space and then study in the library before my two midterms tonight
there you go.

the gas pump woman blows my mind. Most women are SO clueless about common sense issues it's boggling how they get licenses in the first place.

This would've never happened if she had kept her ass in the kitchen!

Anon Y Mous said:
the gas pump woman blows my mind. Most women are SO clueless about common sense issues it's boggling how they get licenses in the first place.

This would've never happened if she had kept her ass in the kitchen!

That's why woman likes IT LONGER. (naughty)

andrew.savage said:
WOW that guy holds a camera like my mom, he needs to stop shaking so much....funny though

Lol, ya but the guy's pissing his pants so we gotta give him that. That's somewhere in Italy and I'm not sure they have driving school over there.

Back