mazdaspeed6 rims on mz5

You can fit 19"s. there was a post earlier in the year with a 5 slamed on 19's. There is too little sidewall for the potholes here in Honolulu for me to go with 19's. Plus the wife would more than likely bend all the rims. I have 17's with 215/45/17 on my dropped sentra and still bent the rim on a pothole. The roads here are not the best.

if you have smooth roads.... i would go with the 19's... i forgot who had them but here's a pic with a 5 on 19's

Attachments

• DSC03099.JPG
    DSC03099.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
just got the MRR's but wife said the ms6 18" need to go before buying anything else. I was going to do a test fit weather permitting. I post pics when I get the chance.

Cool, I am gonna go with 19's since its doable, do you think I can get away with shaving my fenders to alleviate the rub?...I live in Cali we have pretty smooth roads so hopefully my wife doesn't bend them...gonna be a while tho cuz gotta take care of family probs first...but when its all done I'll post pics...can't wait to see the MRR's on yours, gonna look pretty sick!

You can fit 19"s. there was a post earlier in the year with a 5 slamed on 19's. There is too little sidewall for the potholes here in Honolulu for me to go with 19's. Plus the wife would more than likely bend all the rims. I have 17's with 215/45/17 on my dropped sentra and still bent the rim on a pothole. The roads here are not the best.

if you have smooth roads.... i would go with the 19's... i forgot who had them but here's a pic with a 5 on 19's

Latest posts

Back