New projects

three

:
Mazda 3
What you guys think? More pics coming as I finish.

Attachments

• My projects 002.jpg
    My projects 002.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 178
  • My projects 003.jpg
    My projects 003.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 209
  • My projects 006.jpg
    My projects 006.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 204
  • My projects 015.jpg
    My projects 015.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 190
  • My projects 012.jpg
    My projects 012.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Want to see the final product!!!

Because right now all looks like S---t. good luck on that projest and post picture when done or during the work too.

three said:
What you guys think? More pics coming after im finished.

Thats what im doing im just posting as im going. Theres a few more.

Attachments

• My projects 016.jpg
    My projects 016.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 153
  • My projects 023.jpg
    My projects 023.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 180
  • My projects 022.jpg
    My projects 022.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Got a tell you....

You have done a great job so far. I rather have gone with black to match factory, but it looks great and you are not scareof anything.(first)

Keep it up.

LOL thanks guys thats just the primer i havnt painted it yet. Im goin with either black or red. I will have the finished pics posted up very soon.

Thanks. Yeah i think im leaning more towards black. Had to fill in some pin holes so now gotta spray some texture stuff on it then paint and im done, then i will post some pics.

Done!!! what ya think the texture isnt as uniform as id like it to be but itll work.

Attachments

• My projects 027.jpg
    My projects 027.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 176
  • My projects 028.jpg
    My projects 028.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 171
  • My projects 033.jpg
    My projects 033.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 178
thats a little too textured. Very nice work though. If you were local, I'd pay you to do one for me. :)

I think you've got alot more skill and patience then me when it comes to fiberglassing. Looks good tho, can't wait to see it installed, I agree tho a little too much texture, but not bad for experimenting.

installed with only one guage. Yeah the texture wasnt exactly what i wanted but its all i could find around town but I think it will grow on me.

Attachments

• My projects 036.jpg
    My projects 036.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 200
this is the piece that i think a lot of ppl are after for their 3's. I know i want one! It came out well, minus the texture...now if you can make one this good, you would think a parts company would have no problem mass producing these

Mazdaspeed2oo35 said:
Here you MS3 Owners Goes.. Found it on Ebay. this it's what you people really need. by the way. well done on the Custom Gauge Pod..

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)
Yeah. We all know about that one. The fitment is horrible and requires cutting a stock peice like ^ he did. In fact, im 99% sure that he bought that same pod and used it to make this peice.

Nutari said:
Yeah. We all know about that one. The fitment is horrible and requires cutting a stock peice like ^ he did. In fact, im 99% sure that he bought that same pod and used it to make this peice.

The One on Ebay Looks Very Clean, and It seems to fit perfectly. Well I was just trying to help Guys.... even though i'm not an MS3 owner but MSP..

Latest posts

Back