Mazda likes to take care of us - kudos

GDorris

I think this deserved a new thread.
I finally got a response from Mazda USA to my letter asking them to address the window sticker error that incorrectly said my MS3 Sport came with a CD changer and Bose sound system (see "Mazda likes to screw us" thread). The Mazda rep agreed to arrange an install of the CD changer and will give me $120 in gift certificates to offset the absent Bose system, since that is a factory and not dealer installed piece. I am perfectly happy and it is what I expected. I realize that $120 in gift certificates will not get me a Bose system, but I did not actually pay for a Bose system, I just thought I did. What more could anyone ask from any manufacturer, much more so one that provides such a kickass little car for so little $$. Three cheers for Mazda! ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

I had read the sticker at the time of the purchase and thought I was buying it. For those of you who knew just what they were paying for (i.e., no sound systemr upgrade), let your conscience be your guide. We each live in the world we create......

Bitching or squeaking aside, this is the expected response from a respectable business when dealing with a polite request. Much as I stated in my singular post in the "other" thread.

Sounds good to me. I'm hoping to track how manufacturers treat customers through my reliability research. This wouldn't apply there, but it's an indication that Mazda might do better than others. Time will tell.

Thank You for the update!

This is in-line with what I expected from Mazda. It is also one of the reasons I continue to buy MORE Mazdas as I can afford them. From when my father bought his first new Mazda in 1971, till even now, customer satisfaction for Mazda is extremely important. (first)

I expect the other Sport owners with the error window sticker (I believe there was around ~60 total?), will be treated the same?

Keep Zooming.... (drive2)

Back