Mazda5 Wheel Fitment & Photo Guide

Thanks! Black on black looks good! My other car is a 2014 Mazda 6 Touring in Black with black wheels. So I like that color combo like you have too. I actually really wanted a black Mazda5 but this one was what was available for what I wanted to spend at the time I was car shopping. The baby blue is not my favorite color but since putting on the new wheels I think it makes it more tolerable for me.

You have a '14 Mz6? Very nice! If I were in the market for a car I'd be interested in having a look at a 6 from that MY, I think.

I personally do like black exterior and so does my better half but I also like silver metallic. I might actually prefer silver or even "baby blue" color exterior with black interior. I had a silver Subaru with a relatively light gray interior prior to my 5. I liked the look and appreciated the quality of the interior surfaces. They were higher quality than the 5 but that's a separate discussion.

Anyway, congrats on the upgrade and thanks for posting pics.

Installed my RX-8 wheels this weekend. I have MS3 brakes and new struts/shocks to go on when I have a long weekend. I'm thinking I wlll install some springs as well, the RX-8's increased the ride height much more than I was expecting.
30171611_10160559405705294_2558048117916751559_o.jpg

Back