Mazda5 Wheel Fitment & Photo Guide

Blacked out tails and headlights came with the 2007 GT model and leather int. and HID lights, also got the dvd system. Pretty nice options for the $. Pat.

Blacked out tails and headlights came with the 2007 GT model and leather int. and HID lights, also got the dvd system. Pretty nice options for the $. Pat.
A-ha! US Grand Touring ;), but no Manual Tranny for it (sad2)

Infinity M35 stocks
18x8 +48
215/45/18

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

Last edited:
Hawt looking 5s guys. My wife and I will be expecting our first child and the 5 is what we are currently looking at as one of our Hawt Baby Mobile choices! After finding out the wheels I have on my P5 will fit, I'm even happier now. w00t! Probably going to get it in white, my wheels are currently silver with chrome lip, but I plan to powdercoat them gun metal, but I'm still thinking about that.

Cool thread and keep the pics coming.

PeacE!

No, but alot of people in Japan install them just to get the wheels perfectly flush with the fenders.

I think spacers compliment the stance of the 5 very well.

Last edited:
so, the wheels are 18x8 +48 with 215/45/18... what thickness are the spacers?

omg, i cannot believe those fake Brembo facias. those are the hackest coolest thing i've ever seen :)

so want.

More of the blue 5 with bronze AME wheels.

I really like these wheels. I think I'm going to get them, but in hyper silver. I don't know when I'll be able to yet. I'm still trying to mod the MS3.

P1.jpg

P1.jpg

p4.jpg

P1.jpg

Last edited:
Not mine, but still hot nonetheless. The nicest 5 I've seen so far.

Last edited:
Back