Stranded

:
13 CX5
HELP! anyone in the schaumburg area that can help me push (or pull with car) a huge pick up truck from my parking lot to my garage??? need to get to work tomorrow and it wount unfreeze untill it gets back up into the 30s!!!

had a friend first try and help push.. 3 tons stuck in ice didint move a inch. so got the mazda out (starts like s*** with the port polish mod, but runs perfict when warmed up) and snapped the first tow strap (harbor frieght) then got her around to the base of my driveway and the yokos could not stay connected in the cold so that was far as she would go. got a cord out there to plug her in. waited for three hours and drained the fuel bowl dry then grabed my jump box out of the tool box (oakley case) and with a total of 3 batterys cranking at the same time she turned over.

i figured it just wasent cranking quick enough to make high enough oil presure to make the injectors fire (my injectors are pnumaticly operated). so i think with like a littil over 2000 cold cranking amps and a warm block (slightly thiner motor oil) she started. so my mental note is to not cheep out on fuel supliment and to plug the truck in before i get too tired.

thanks for looking!

Back