Official MazdaSpeed3 Roll Call

thats a cool idea!! Congrats for you guys to get this awesome car(little beast) I love it!!!

New to the site and just picked up a Cosmic Blue MS3 here in Miami Florida... Now for a road trip to the Dragon. Car has yet to see 100 miles on the odometer. Hello All!!

dread said:
you have an evo as well, could you compare the two for us?
OK here are my initial impressions as I have not even broken in the Mazda yet, and I have only had it for 1 day.

Mazda has a torquier engine so it comes off the line a little easier during normal driving. The Evo will get the jump if I do a launch though. I'd say that my Evo handles better but not by a huge margin (AWD gives it an advantage) the MS3 is a much better Daily Driver. Interior goes to the Mazda hands down. It looks clean and modern while the Evo's Interior is dated. As I have not had a chance to flog the MS3 yet. These impressions are just that, impressions.

My wife drove the car down from the dealer, Her last car was a 2003 BMW 325i. She really likes the new Mazda better and says it is as good as her old 325i in every category but power where the Mazda is MUCH better.

I really should wait until I have had the car for a while before I make any comments that may start a flame war. That being said though, on our first day we are VERY happy with the new member of the family and my wife awaits the day she can join me at the AutoX for a little fun.

Hi. My name is Ana and I have a new Mazdaspeed3 in Cosmic Blue. I only lent it to Evo Scooter so he could go get the lottery tickets.

I am very impressed with the performance of the car. I was not able to test it well as I still have to break it in and traffic was heavy anyway. Waiting for the opportunity to drive it as it should be.

I wish my girl would be like that(want to autocross and care about power). I get any faster than 65 she usually blows the hell up and rants about how unsafe and immature I am :) I just have to save all my fun time till she isn't around.

zoom-zoomhatch said:
I wish my girl would be like that(want to autocross and care about power). I get any faster than 65 she usually blows the hell up and rants about how unsafe and immature I am :) I just have to save all my fun time till she isn't around.

My wife does not drive slowly. Some people can't tell the difference between slow and safe. Mine can. :)

Picked up a silver GT w/Auto-dim compass mirror & wheel locks back in November. Got it for $175 off MSRP. I'm finally getting around to posting. Had an 03 P5 which I sold to another guy on the boards (Watarski). Loved the P5 but love the power of the Speed3 more.

JP

After 2.5 weeks wait...

I picked up my True Red MS3 GT. Wow what a lil rocket. I love this car. And it looks good next to my black 82 Vette. lol
Hi all! Jacksonville Fl. here.

2007 MazdaSpeed Sport, True Red
7 hours old-9 miles on it at dealership-123 now
Strasburg, VA
Love this Zoom Zoom!

Back