Official MazdaSpeed3 Roll Call

07 Cosmic Blue sport
College Station, Tx
Isn't it kinda funny how we mostly all put 07 as if they were available in any other year.

slammie said:
Did you have to go through your dealer to get these, or did you find a cheaper route? They look great BTW....I've read that at least a few guys have also put them on MS6's and been very happy with the results.

My other car is an RX-8. I have 18x8 HyperSilver Enkei RPM2's on that car, so I put my winter tires on those rims about 3 years ago and have been running them from Dec-April. Now that the RX-8 is in storage, and the rims fit, I put them on the MS3.

Mspeed3 said:
07 black mica MAZDASPEED 3 sport
HKS SSQV BOV
3" exhaust with Apexi N1
BLITZ boost controller
In progress- fabricating FMIC piping with corksport power series intercooler, new rims, guages.

Did you mod a HKS to fit or what one did you use? Also how much are you boosting up?

COSMIC BLUE SPORT
Cleveland, Ohio........First one around these parts! That pissed off a lot of people......Opps :)

$300 off Msrp :) Thanks Mike!
35% tint
Different 18s and tires for winter
Passport 8500 x50 for protection ;)
1 Kicker L5 10
Kicker Components rear, Front not purchased
Arc Audio 5150 5 channel amp
Kicker 4ga amp power wire
Wheel Locks
Extra security that I wont say
No Door moldings
No Spare
No fear of speed

2497424_33_full.jpg

Last edited:
VERY VERY NICE KOIL!!! Sweet looking. Are you worried at all about driving it in the winter and getting it all scuzzed/chipped up?

~John

05 Mazda3 Hatch
auto, dark tint.
Limited to mods, I am leasing
North Las Vegas, NV

Dino

this is a late post but w.e on the ms3 i have put 245 in the front with stock evo rims and it didnt rub at all. but i think thats as big as you can go and in the back it has 2 be smaller then 235 =( it rubs on the inside fender

Mazda3OnSpeed said:
this is a late post but w.e on the ms3 i have put 245 in the front with stock evo rims and it didnt rub at all. but i think thats as big as you can go and in the back it has 2 be smaller then 235 =( it rubs on the inside fender

? What kind of offset on the wheels, I saw your other pics they look a little out a little far? Ive got 225 on the rear with what seems to be plenty of room.....245s on the front? by what 35, 40, 45 sidewall height? I have a thread asking about the max sizes, Im curious because I want to max mine out this spring........

2497424_33_full.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up my red MS3 GT on Saturday in CT for MSRP! Here's old and new:

337-ms3a.jpg

ms3ishome.jpg

Don't plan on doing THAT much to it. I'd like to keep suspension stock and will probably add the CAI/exhaust pkg rumored to come out, along with some chip tuning.

Although, I really want to install a short shift kit. Does anyone know if the one they sell on Mazda's site will work on our cars?

dcomiskey said:
Picked up my red MS3 GT on Saturday in CT for MSRP! Here's old and new:

337-ms3a.jpg

ms3ishome.jpg

Don't plan on doing THAT much to it. I'd like to keep suspension stock and will probably add the CAI/exhaust pkg rumored to come out, along with some chip tuning.

Although, I really want to install a short shift kit. Does anyone know if the one they sell on Mazda's site will work on our cars?

That's funny. My last car was a reflex silver GTi similar to yours. (not a 337 though)

'07 MazdaSpeed 3 Black Mica GT
Columbus, MS

Mods to come: BOV Recirc, intake, exhaust, COBB AccessPort, Defi Boost Gauge

MS3 True Red GT. Looking forward to get it up to 300hp.
Mazdaspeed_3_2007_004-250x187.jpg
Mazdaspeed_3_2007_005-250x187.jpg

Mazdaspeed_3_2007_001-250x187.jpg
Mazdaspeed_3_2007_002-250x187.jpg

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Sooooon

I'm in Jacksonville, Fl. I ordered my True Red GT yesterday. I dont think any have arrived here yet. When I was shopping for mine the closest one I could find was in Orlando and it was sold. My new baby should be here the first week of January. :D

Back