DaveMS307 said:
07 GT Wheel locks only option
Mods: Mazdaspeed CAI as soon as I can buy it
Miles: 2,916
Oil: Royal Purple 5-30 changed at 2,850
Purchase Date: 10/20/06

Picture from Holloween night:

mazdaspeed3.jpg

That silver looks sharp dogg! I'm rethinking my choice of blue mica...

J-Heezy

07 black mica
gatlinburg, tn

trying to locate a cold air intake and exhaust

does anyone know if an exhaust from a regular 3 hatchback will fit the speed 3? people ive talked to say yes but then a few say no? it looks the same underneath the regular 3 as my speed3....

I heard it wont fit. The mazdaspeed exhaust for the ms3 is coming soon and it is tuned specifically for the ms3. Just wait it out.

Well i have an tru Red 07 MazdaSpeed3 GT soon 2 come GT3071R turbo kit,im taking of the Cats for now well untill they come out with an ex, and cold air.=) also getting a super AFC pritty soon. oh ya and i need a boost gage >=)(peep)
HPIM3304.jpg

HPIM3294.jpg

HPIM3292.jpg

HPIM3300.jpg

1498993591_l.jpg

Last edited:
Black Mica MS3 GT purchased November 8th, 2006
Boston, MA

Mods: 30% window tint, Dupli-Color Black painted calipers, stock RX-8 rims with dunlop wintersport M3 snow tires.

Mods to come: Full Mazdaspeed kit for Mazdaspeed3 (CAI, Exhaust, lightweight rims w/225/45/18 rubber, Mazdaspeed coilovers), Cobb AccessPort.

My sig should say "stock (except for mods that won't void my warranty), and staying that way

jcrystal said:
07 Cosmic Blue GT
Vermont (only one?)

hey man, we should get together. My girlfriend grew up in Essex, we go up all the time to hang in Burlington and ski. Where in Vermont are you?

dread said:
do you have any pics with the rx-8 rims, do you get any rubbing with those on.

Pics taken Saturday. There is no rubbing and the rims fit perfectly. The rims are 18x8 and the tires are 225/45/18 Dunlop Wintersport M3s. The second pic is the interior clearance with the steering wheel all the way to the left.

Attachments

• IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG
    337.6 KB · Views: 964
  • IMG_0124.JPG
    IMG_0124.JPG
    250.6 KB · Views: 626
Last edited:
I got a P2006 problem on my Speed 3... intake problem too.... i'm so pissed off right now... (pissed) only 3k Km and I already got a problem with it... by the way, i'm from Montreal in Quebec (Canada)! (peep)

mazdaspeed3 gt true red

mods i plan on getting withing 2 months: HKS bov, Powder coat the stock rims black( temp appearance upgrade ), mazda intake and exhaust. turbo gauge. black headlight and tail light lenses, im gona try to make something for the ram air on the intercooloer..a bigger slot, the whole gril part

Where did you get the rims?

RPI-Speed3 said:
Pics taken Saturday. There is no rubbing and the rims fit perfectly. The rims are 18x8 and the tires are 225/45/18 Dunlop Wintersport M3s. The second pic is the interior clearance with the steering wheel all the way to the left.

Did you have to go through your dealer to get these, or did you find a cheaper route? They look great BTW....I've read that at least a few guys have also put them on MS6's and been very happy with the results.

07 black mica MAZDASPEED 3 sport
HKS SSQV BOV
3" exhaust with Apexi N1
BLITZ boost controller
In progress- fabricating FMIC piping with corksport power series intercooler, new rims, guages.

Back