Official MazdaSpeed3 Roll Call

PRO 5

Ex-President of Team PRO5
:
95 Supra 6spd (Da Beast), 07 G35 Sedan (Daily Driver/Work Car)
I've been wanting to do this for a while. Since everyone comes in here to say they just picked up a MS3 I figure this would be a good place to have this thread! Also, this would help out your fellow MS3 owners to track down other members that have MS3's in case they have questions or want to get together if they live in the same area.

'07 Black Mica MazdaSpeed3 GT
Waipahu, Hawaii
No Mod's YET......... (glare)

Dave

Well I am here in Elgin, Illinois. Looking at maybe some sort of meet. There has been a lot of claims of MS3 owners, lol. This should be a good spot for other owners to trade info and ideas.

Holla!
007 MazdaSpeed 3 GT
Black Mica
Panama City, FL
NO MODS BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY AVAILABLE!

Last edited:
Hey True Red MS3
Calgary , Alberta

Attachments

• MS3.jpg
    MS3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 781
Gettin ready to order up a Greddy BOV. I know it really isnt going to do a whole lot, but it will look cool under the hood at least. LOL

red MS3 2007
mods: short ram, HKS BOV and QTP soon (exhaust cutout)
maybe a GREEDY boost controller too :)
I live in Quebec, Canada.

07 Black Mica ms3
Newark, DE and/or Nazareth, PA
mods to come: suspension, wheels, turbo timer, cai, top mount upgrade

silver GT
Hilo, HI

on order; mazda3online.com TMIC upgrade, AWR motor mount, redline shift boot, getting ready to install RIGHT now; autometer boost gauge.

Sorry I should say I have a Cosmic Blue Speed 3 sport. In between jobs right now so BOV and Gauge must wait. Damn jobs...They are over rated lol

Last edited:
just got a black sport yesterday for 350 below msrp, I will probably get a CAI and cobb access port when it comes out.

07' black mica speed3 $800 off msrp
Coon Rapids, Mn
almost owned mine for 2 months now(ughdance) one more month and im gonna need a oil change!

the most snow that ive hit yet was a patch down on a street next to the mississippi river doing some autocross on a windy road. barely even noticed the snow. still want to get some steelies and some blizzacks for it, or ill just drive the 91' mx6gt.

Back