Ideas For A New Front Bumper

carter1551

:
03 Mp5
After my accident which some of you may have read about. I found out that it may be cheaper to just buy a new front bumper rather than have it repaired. So im looking for any bumper that will right on where the stock bumper is and doesnt really require any fabrication to get it to fit. Any suggestions? Is it as simple as installing a stock bumper if i were to buy an aftermarket bumper or am I just not aware of all the work it would be to put on a different bumper other than stock

carter1551 said:
After my accident which some of you may have read about. I found out that it may be cheaper to just buy a new front bumper rather than have it repaired. So im looking for any bumper that will right on where the stock bumper is and doesnt really require any fabrication to get it to fit. Any suggestions? Is it as simple as installing a stock bumper if i were to buy an aftermarket bumper or am I just not aware of all the work it would be to put on a different bumper other than stock

Check out the MSP front bumper - It lets you shave the side markers ...
Back%21%20003.jpg

carter1551 said:
will it hold the p5 foglights?
Yes. Go to the front page of the forum's home to see L8R's P5 with fogs in an MSP bumper cover. The mounting points are the same (see also any 2003 MSP) my 2003.5 MSP has the fog delete/lip and this is what I'm now running on my P5.
ramps%201.jpg

carter1551 said:
maz03pro5rs01.html

anyone know how much of a drop this car has? im wondering how that would look with a stock suspension.

Do you mean either my blue MSP or silver P5? Both have a 1.8" drop via Espelir springs, comparable to the Eibach pro-kit. The cover would look great with stock suspension as well ... keep in mind that no aftermarket cover will fit as well as OEM without a lot of prep ...
323F%20wheelz%20side.jpg

Rental2.jpg

but the msp front bumper will mount right up correct with no problems or modification right? anyone know how much one of these will run and where to get one other than the stealership? At least if im able to get an msp bumper itll remove those ugly sidemarkers.

Back