MS3 Sport or Grand Touring

jbenbenek

I am trying to figure out if the Gt is really worth the extra two thousand dollars. I am kind of leaning towards the S. So please give me your opinions.

AFAIK here is what they come with (please correct me if I am wrong)

Sport:
18" alloy wheels
Automatic climate control system
Unique rear roof spoiler
Aluminum pedals

Grand Touring:
Automatic on/off Xenon (HID) headlights
Rain-sensing front windshield wipers
Bose premium audio system, 222-watt digital amplifier, 7 speakers
Theft-deterrent system

I am also wondering if there is anyone in the Va Beach/Newport News area that has purchased or ordered a MS3, and if they paid MSRP.

I ordered my True Red GT with Nav and Homelink. Should be here between Jan-March and will be paying S-plan :)

jbenbenek said:
I am trying to figure out if the Gt is really worth the extra two thousand dollars. I am kind of leaning towards the S. So please give me your opinions.

AFAIK here is what they come with (please correct me if I am wrong)

Sport:
18" alloy wheels
Automatic climate control system
Unique rear roof spoiler
Aluminum pedals

Grand Touring:
Automatic on/off Xenon (HID) headlights
Rain-sensing front windshield wipers
Bose premium audio system, 222-watt digital amplifier, 7 speakers
Theft-deterrent system

I am also wondering if there is anyone in the Va Beach/Newport News area that has purchased or ordered a MS3, and if they paid MSRP.

the GT is half leather

i would get the gt just for the leather, xenons, and wipers. the stereo wouldnt matter because id replace all of it anyway.

A toss up.....

I have a GT, but mostly because they were available sooner. As far as I'm concerned, the auto lights and wipers are worthless and never use them. The rear LED's are nice, I happen to really like the Bose and the half-leather, and the theft deterrent is probably a good addition. So if these latter things matter to you, go GT. Otherwise, go Sport and add a better sound system...

I'd go with the GT, just cause I'd want factory HIDs, the leather seems nice, I dont plan on changing the radio, and because I wanna get the NAV with it, and the theft deterrent system, which I'm sure is not the best but its better then not having it.

I'd not go with the GT - only because I do NOT want leather, or a 6-disc CD changer hooked up to a stereo that I'd rip out anyway.

So, I ordered the MS3 Sport; the savings can be used to buy some nice component speakers and a nice head unit & mounting kit. I've already got a nice amp in my P5, and that can be brought over to the new car later this month..

Oh - and I can see the advantage of a navigation system, but it's not for me. For me and my wife's tastes, it's got to be stripped down - all go no show.

Go with the Sport. Then use that 2k that you didnt waste on the GT, and get a HID kit, CAI, Exhaust, nice stero, and a case of beer!

Back