New wheels..

I'm starting to get super stressed. I'm going to have to pick something asap. My car is most likely going to the shop on Saturday and I need ferkin wheels to slap on it. I can't drive on rotors. :(

006_Alec_Trevelyan.jpg

Bala de Plata said:
I recommend you get them from here: http://www.edgeracing.com/

I second this. I've ordered two sets from them so far and they have great prices, fantastic service, and quick shipping.

When I hit a pothole in my MSP and ruined a wheel (Flik Wasp) they replaced it at the original sale price I bought them for a year prior. Even though the new price was $50 higher than I had paid.

Ok.

I might as well update you guys.

I've been running around like a headless chicken these past couple of days. I ended up spending more money on shopping than I thought I would but I have some people helping me out.

I had settled on some wheels but now I'm changing my mind because of the weight of the wheels. So things have slowed down a bit. I also got screwed in some things and it just plain sucks.

I WILL NOT be doing staggered wheels. I'm just going to slap 17 x 7's all around. I will be purchasing my wheels THIS week. I have to send out some RH's for a member on the forum then I'll be getting mine.

Back