subliminal tv messages

protegeV

:
Mazda...uh, something
I'm don't watch much tv, except for sports and i definitely haven't watched this show, Heroes. But I have noticed some weired advertising for the show. I've heard the whole "save the cheerleader, save the world" thing. But while watching Sunday Night Football on NBC, I just noticed them throwing that phrase randomly into the end of other commercials. Pretty creepy. Almost makes me wanna watch the show tomorrow to see what all the hype is about.

theres TONS of subliminal messages throughout tv shows and movies. Everything from the cars on the show, to what type of drink they drink and what type of computer they use. Just look out for it sometimes, youll see what I mean.

I know nothing of it, but the show is good, you may want to watch the first 2 eps just to see if you like it. :D

That's not subliminal advertising ... that's just product placement. For it to be subliminal, it has to be registered by your subconscious, not stated out in the open.

Definition of subliminal:

1. Below the threshold of conscious perception.
2. Inadequate to produce conscious awareness but able to evoke a response.

In other words, you won't see it, won't hear it, but your brizzain will.

I heard there are 'subliminal' messages involving sex in the Dr. Seuss books and in many children books. My g/f did a report on it. Weird?

seanmcsean said:
brizzain?

I just threw up in my mouth a bit. thank you.

When you work with a guy who's had a stroke and he calls it his brizzain, you tend to pick itup after a while, sorry.

You know, now that I think about it. I was at my moms house and she was watching a show on the Oxygen channel, and when I left I had the strong urge to buy tampons!(scratch) Yet I didnt know why.

That's why I watch LOST. It's much harder for them to stick in a pepsi can or hair styling product.

yea but when i watch lost i end up sleep walking to my computer at night, proceed to pull up pictures of kate, and then my hand ends up going into my pants. i have no idea what happens after that. but if that aint product placement i dunno what is

I watched that episode and feel totally cheated. granted i didnt watch any of the preceeding episodes so I had no background on the show, but all that episode seemed to do was create a lot of questions and not give any answres as to why its so important to save a cheerleader.

Let's not forget that penis on wheels, the Z3:

2d_1.JPG

And who can forget Joe Dicknose...I mean Camel:

0007fae7.jpg

advertising is obsessed with the phallus.

Last edited:
Back