Quebec Club

99 Pro

Contributor
:
1999 Protege LX
Hey guys. Is there a way to view the club Protege Quebec forum in English? I tried to look on there, but I couldn't see anything.

no.
even if you would be using some sort of translating prog/web page, we all talk slang french there ;)

MaDz

99 Pro said:
Hey guys. Is there a way to view the club Protege Quebec forum in English? I tried to look on there, but I couldn't see anything.

silly frenchies

I kid I kid.. I love quebec. too bad I'd never be able to figure out french slang.. only proper french :p

hehe, well it's not THAT bad but if you dont know anything about french..or little..yes..it's kind of hard to follow...
;)

Kansei said:
silly frenchies

I kid I kid.. I love quebec. too bad I'd never be able to figure out french slang.. only proper french :p

Most of the guys on the CPQ forum are pretty good about using minimal slang so just use the translator from alta vista - get the general idea- and then pray that you get the rest right.

Otherwise - just ask a question ;) There are enough english ppl like myself around to help you out

agreed, really a great group on cpq
just ask!

MaDz
Protege2886 said:
Most of the guys on the CPQ forum are pretty good about using minimal slang so just use the translator from alta vista - get the general idea- and then pray that you get the rest right.

Otherwise - just ask a question ;) There are enough english ppl like myself around to help you out

silly frenchies

French slang, is just english with an accent. QC Slang is easier to understand then real french from Europe.

i agreed loll !! :D at least it not Beauceron half-french half-something else we dont realy know language

.... "M'en va T'j'ialler un rbe Sul Bord Du Rremin"

i agreed loll !! :D at least it not Beauceron half-french half-something else we dont realy know language

.... "M'en va T'j'ialler un rbe Sul Bord Du Rremin"

Ah lol that pure slang, if someone on the CMQ would right this try to translate this sentence with a translater!

Est bonne ;)

haha yes when they speak, chemin can easily become rremin, but if someone actually writes like that, he deserves to be slapped lol. part of my family is from Shawinigan and they talk like that. the shhhh sound from CH is non-existant to them lol

translators can usually help get the general idea. i used to support people from Mexico a long time ago on some IRC channels and knowing french helped me read some of the spanish, the translator did the rest, then i would translate my answer back to them. everybody was happy hehe

Back