My new miata

I'm a convertible person. Crazy has little to do with it.

aMaff said:
You can still take the top off....
...when you're sitting at a traffic light?

didn't think so

car looks great though, like the GT3 (or similar) wheels :)

The hard top isn't glued on duh so it can come off when the season permits. It's got the softy beneath it. There are some kick ass features the hardtop has that the soft top doesn't offer:
1:Security, because it cant be cut into by little ghetto chillun' to go after my amp, HU, and subwoofers
2:The rear window doesn't turn yellow and it has a defroster
3:Less road/wind noise
4:It looks better

As for the P5, it's going to my brother who lives in the room next to me so it's really not going anywhere. For now I'm a 3 car owner.

bonus I found out I have a VLSD but it's probably fried anyway

So I took it to the SF Autocross slush round today. I was up against nothing but miata's in ST2. I took third for the day. I'm so so about the results. I know there is more in the car. I was about 1 second off of 1st and I could have come in 5 tenths behind him if I didn't spin out the third run. I think I can get a little more since I have sumitumo's and a full tank of gas. Who knows I'll post my results when they put them up on the web. I was beaming today. I got nothing but compliments for my car from the other miata owners. I even caught some dude trying to be all disctreet about taking pictures of my car and snapping them when I wasn't looking in his direction.

Sounds like fun. I have yet to take my car to the autox track. I've gotten some 1/4's times though.

Compliments are nice. I get those a lot with my car too. Makes you feel like it's worth something (harhar).

Took a clean car picture today. Probably the only one till winter is over. Check out my new lawn too!
miatawashed.JPG

khaosman said:
Those wheels look great on it! Yet again, the Miata bug has bitten me.
Same here. I've taken every opportunity to take mine out. I'm only chilling today cause it's raining and I was pushing my luck this morning. it's oooh so much fun.

I've been driving till I get lost. find a road I've never been on and see where it goes.

Don't know about the wheels. The fitment is tops though whether he did them or had someone else select them they knew their stuff. If you don't have yours yet you need to start scoping out craigslist. Miatas are cool, not gay.

Back