My new miata

melicha8

Check it out. I picked it up on saturday. It's got everything I want but no roll bar. It's basically track ready. Funny how I started here as a Protege member but now I'm an rx7 and miata owner. The wagon just didn't have rwd zoom zoom.
Miata01.JPG

so, how about some details about your track ready car?...

if it's a 90, its a 1.6. unless someone did a converison....not until '94 did they put the 1.8 motors in the M1 body style.

This is a 93 I found on CL. Though miata's are track ready out of the box the previous owner installed:
Koni Suspension
Rota Wheels
RB intake
Magnaflow exhaust

What sold me though was just how clean the car was. It litterally looks new. I was interested in a 94-97 in montego blue but this car is exactly how I would have gone with the car. Though I payed 5k for the car(112k miles) I still think it was a fair deal because of the time it saved me working on the car. The previous owner did other stuff like replace the timing belt and marked down the date and mileage every modification was performed so the piece of mind was built into the cost. I'm sure I could have gotten the same year for about 2k but it wouldn't have looked like this and had all the mods on it.

Very nice looking miata. The mustache is a super sweet touch. :D

I'll have more pics when the weather gets better. Most likely this weekend will be it's first date with the cone course. I can even use my same ST2 class stickers I have for the Rx7. 11/19 Slush Round 4 at Golden Gate Fields

The black HT looks great on the white. I'll have a black one for the CSP car one of these days.

Back