Can't Post/ New Thread in Off Topic

yashart_mp3

:
Black Mica MS3
For some odd reason I cant post in the Off-topic section. Every once in a blue moon it will allow me to, but i usually just get an error!!!!

give me second....

I was trying to upload the screenshots, but they are timing out as well, so ill have to put them on photobucket... few more minutes

OK, here you go... might be a bit hard to see since photobucket resizes everything, but it says:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/mazdamp3/www/vb354/includes/class_core.php on line 2967

Doesn't matter whether I am at work or home, or use IE6, IE7, or Firefox, I get the error 99% of the time.

FF.jpg

Last edited:
STILL CANT POST!?!?!?!??!

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/mazdamp3/www/vb354/includes/class_core.php on line 2967

server admin needs to change max_execution_time in php.ini, or it could just be a temporary server issue

Back