MS3 Age & Occupation Thread

jmacmx6gt said:
man, old and cynile! you need a mazdaspeed3 get rid of the s! j/k
Yeesssss!!! 'Sounds GREAT to me! Now, do you want to convince my wife (driving the 12 yr old Saturn), or do I HAVE to?
I'd LOVE it, I'm sure!!!

I wasn't going to post, because I'm reluctant to give out info on my occupation (let's just it's a governmental position), but for bbrich's sake, I will tell everyone next month I will turn...drum roll please...17! Just kidding...I will turn 45 approximately 6 days AFTER I get my new 3s.

Almost 28 ( less than a month to go) I am a repair administrator for a hydraulic company. And no, it's not car hydraulics.

Last edited:
well, now i feel like a baby after seeing this thread. I'm 19 years old, and im in the process of opening a health food store and managing it, and I'm a photographer/videographer.

BKK Jack said:
I wasn't going to post, because I'm reluctant to give out info on my occupation (let's just say it's a governmental position), but for bbrich's sake, I will tell everyone next month I will turn...drum roll please...17! Just kidding...I will turn 45 approximately 6 days AFTER I get my new 3s.
Ah! I can put two and two together. You must be our resident government spy from Bangkok. 'Think I'll call you 007 from now on.... (lol) 'Got any good news from way out there?
45! Now that's more like it!
See kids (<30 somethings,) just because you get older doesn't mean you lose it.... the automotive juju I mean. We 40+'s STILL have it. (rlaugh)
Thanks for making me feel a little better Jack. 'Course the SPEED that jmacmx6gt suggested would make me feel even mo' betta'!!
'Can't wait to see some pics of the new baby.

And the winner is......60!

Got my MS3 a few weeks ago as an early 60th birthday present (this winter)...semi-retired, college professor and administrator.

nice!
hey JCrystal, havent heard from you in a while. How is everything in Vergennes?

I wasn't going to post, because I'm reluctant to give out info on my occupation (let's just it's a governmental position).[\quote]

We got a NOC!

23 years old since August. Air Traffic Controller (15q) in the United States Army, and no I'm not the guy with the glowing sticks near the runway, that is ramp control.

jcrystal said:
Got my MS3 a few weeks ago as an early 60th birthday present (this winter)...semi-retired, college professor and administrator.
YES!! Finally, someone older 'n' me!! Thanks J... and most certainly, Congrats on the new ride!!
But remember:
threadworthlesswithoutpicssmileys.gif

Last edited:
BKK Jack said:
I wasn't going to post, because I'm reluctant to give out info on my occupation (let's just it's a governmental position), but for bbrich's sake, I will tell everyone next month I will turn...drum roll please...17! Just kidding...I will turn 45 approximately 6 days AFTER I get my new 3s.
Hmmm...sounds like an IRS agent to me.

ccduff said:
41. Software engineer. Colorado springs, CO. Speed 3 on order.
Hey! WELCOME CC and congrats on your new ride too.
Nice to see another older folk on here... besides BBKJack (resident IRS Agent :) ) and me.

20, freelance artist, aspiring game designer, part-time stock-boy, and full time student.

Back