MS3 Age & Occupation Thread

jbiird317

:
07 MS3-GT
I'm stealing this thread topic from one in the 3rd gen forum, but I thought its kinda cool to know what people do and how old they are. Maybe im just nosy, but it went well in 3rd gen, so I'll start it here:

Age 22, Chemistry Technician at Dade Behring, Inc

hey this a great idea.

Almost 26, Software Engineer/Solutions Architect

I'm 24 and am a Videographer/Editor at Icarus Communications and for my own side business VisionLight Entertainment

27...electro mechanical technician III (cause thats the most important part... lol)at IDEXX laboratories

EDIT**(shocked) where the hell is bbrich so i don't feel like such a geezer.. (enguard)

Last edited:
tsunami said:
27...electro mechanical technician III (cause thats the most important part... lol)at IDEXX laboratories

haha ok well then i need to update my post...

22, chemistry technician IV (peep)

jbiird317 said:
haha ok well then i need to update my post...

22, chemistry technician IV (peep)

what IV... damn... i need to tell my boss to make more positions so i can get higher (III is it in this position :()

tsunami said:
what IV... damn... i need to tell my boss to make more positions so i can get higher (III is it in this position :()

haha i can go to a 5 (started as a 4 in May) then I'd have to get a large promotion to move any higher (my boss is a 19)

back on topic....keep 'em comin guys

27 Here. I do Server and Network administration for the Hartford Insurance Group. Job's easy. Pay scale is great.

nice!, hey want to do a couple of changes to my insurance policy?

ZoomVT said:
nice!, hey want to do a couple of changes to my insurance policy?

lol, I dont do that kinda stuff... I maintain the servers that store the data used to pay out insurance claims. I basically sit around waiting for stuff to break or require/replacement/upgrades or maintaince.

38, industrial designer

you might find the data a little skewed towards younger people, not because they're the only ones driving a 3, but because they're more likely to be in a forum like this.

still a great thread idea

Latest posts

Back