ForceFed's Holiday Garage Sale....Mazda and Non-Mazda Items *56K...DOnt even try*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceFed

:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
*EDIT* 1-28-07...
All prices Dramatically dropped to get this stuff out of here..Make an offer guys. I will also be addinga few Computer items and some other goods tomorrow....A 19''CRT monitor,Newer CPU tower, Canon Pixma iP1700 Priniter and some other stuff...May be selling my laptop soon as well...Keep an eye out.

Lots of Different items....Jackets,gauge pods, Radar detectors,Lights and Banners....MUCH MORE! (shocked) ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING,INSURANCE AND PayPal FEES.

LETS GET TO IT!

ForceFed's Dual Radio Gauge Pods-(1) Available-$200ea. SHIPPED with insurance and including all paypal fees. *No Core required/These are made from factory bezels for a perfect fit*
These are Flat,non angled version. These are the only two I have done so you get a two of a kind item. I like to keep these rare.
These are pictured in primer right now but will be painted shortly. They will be done by the end of next weekend, painted,packaged and ready to roll out for the holidays. Get yourself a one of a kind gift!Or two?
( Here are some other styles I have completed in the past http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2331146&postcount=3 )

Wilson Leather Jacket-*NEW*-Size L-$100 OBO Shipped-
Tag Retails for $400(dont remember what I payed but it was more than $200, I have two and no need for both) This is a VERY nice jacket. Italian Lanbskin,3 button Blazer style with interior pocket for your cell. Still has the tags on it and the Dessicant in each pocket.
GREAT GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS !

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Suede Leather Jacket-*USED*-Good Shape-Size L-$$Make offer$$-
Older Official Nascar Replica JAcket By Chase, Red Suede Leather,Good Shape,Definately Great for a collectors item or to wear. If no interest here I will Ebay it....I know not a lot of you guys are Nascar Fans. I bought it to use as Deco in a Game room...Never made it that far though.

Teknic Rage Freestyle Leather Motorcycle Jacket-*NEW*-Size 44-$150obo Shipped and insured...Retails for $449
Doesnt Fit me or match my helmet.Fully Armored.Blue, Gold and White model.

Cannon i560 Photo Printer w/PictBridge-Refurbished but new-$30 Shipped and insured
Brand new refurbished unit with everything but the ink cartridges.All paperwork and Install Software included.Still in the plastic and taped from the factory.

Strobe light from Spencers-Adjustable-*NEW*-$9 Shipped
Brand new in box with red,blue and green lens filters. Perfect for parties!
Small unit for easy mounting.

White Rogers Programmable Digital Thermostat-*NEW*-$30 SHIPPED (3)
Gauranteed to save you at least the price of this unit on your heatin bill alone. 5-1-1 programmability. Ablle to have programs for work week and your weekends where your lifestyle and schedule change. These are about $65 new. Contact me if you are interested but are not sure if it will work with your system...I'll let you know.

Lighted Hankook Tires Window Sign and Shop Banner Combo-*BOTH NEW*- Looking for $75 SHIPPED for the pair.(or an interesting trade...Maybe a nice MP3 player or iPOD?)
Very LArge and unique....Decorate your garage or your room. Lighted Sign is two Sided and uses Flourescent lighting. It measure apprx 1' tall x 3' long x 6'' in depth.Two built in Hooks for hanging. Banner is about 9.5' long by 42'' tall.

Now to the pics....Lots of them!

Pro%20Dual%20Radio%20Pod1.JPG

Pro%20Dual%20Radio%20Pod2.JPG

Pro%20Dual%20Radio%20Pod3.JPG

Wilson%20Frt..JPG

Wilson%20full%20Frt..JPG

Wilson%20Size.JPG

Wilson%20Tags.JPG

Dale%20Jr.%20Frt..JPG

Dale%20Jr.%20Full%20Frt..JPG

Dale%20Jr.%20Rr..JPG

Dale%20Jr.%20tag.JPG

Wilson%20and%20Bud%20Frt..JPG

Wilson%20and%20Bud%20Rear.JPG

Teknic%20Rage%20Gold%20Back%20W-SN.JPG

Teknic%20Rage%20Gold%20Front.JPG

Cannon%20i560%20printer1.JPG

Cannon%20i560%20printer2.JPG

Spencer%20Strobe.JPG

T-Stat1.JPG

T-Stat2.JPG
http://www.msprotege.com/members/ForceFed/FS/Hankook1.JPG[/img]
Hankook2.JPG

Hankook3.JPG

Hankook4.JPG

Hankook5.JPG

Last edited:
Pyr0TeK said:
Dibs on the radar detctor... will pay today.
I just got home from work and i think a local guy is getting it tonight..I'll let you know later.

mspeed555 said:
does the factory a/c and heat controls mount to the back of the bezel.
Yes....All factory items mount back on this. THis is an actual Radio Bezel that has been modded so it will work as if it were stock and will fit perfectly. Once its painted you will love it and I gaurantee they will be gone in a heartbeat. Anyone interested in these better get on it as I will not take dibs...Money talks..yet I do not expect nor will I take any money until they are done and ready to ship out.

As for the other items..Offers are always welcome. I am going to start listing stuff on Ebay as soon as I can get my lazy butt in gear and make up the auctions...Maybe tonght if I can.

Make offers...The worst I could say is no.

La dee daaaa... la dee daa dee daa... 3 more hours... *eagerly awaits to be told it was sold already* (shocked)

Pyr0TeK said:
La dee daaaa... la dee daa dee daa... 3 more hours... *eagerly awaits to be told it was sold already* (shocked)
Nope....I waited two days on this guy only for him to back out. I'll get with you later tonight.

Bump for everyone else...Make offers if your interested in anything...Otherwise it will be hitting Ebay where I feel I'll have much more luck with these items. The worst I can do is say "No"
LMK

ForceFed said:
Nope....I waited two days on this guy only for him to back out. I'll get with you later tonight.

Bump for everyone else...Make offers if your interested in anything...Otherwise it will be hitting Ebay where I feel I'll have much more luck with these items. The worst I can do is say "No"
LMK

Ok man.... lemme know ASAP... going on a raod trip next week and this would be very helpful... thanks bro.

id like to get that printer from you. Mind holding it for me until the 15th when i get paid? Im dead serious about it too

Worbit said:
id like to get that printer from you. Mind holding it for me until the 15th when i get paid? Im dead serious about it too
Sure...thats only a few days away.

ForceFed said:
Sorry man....I work a lot and have been falling asleep before I can check the net in the evening....What can I say. When do you need it to your door by...I'll see if I can make it happen so you have it on your trip.

Money sent. I'm leaving this Friday early AM. If I could get it by Wed. or Thurs. would be cool. Shouldn't be a problem if you ship it tomorrow morning. Thanks bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back