found turbo kit for sale

mazdaspeed777

Contributor
:
03' Mazda Protege 5
Just wanted to help anyone out who is looking for a complete(when I say complete I mean complete) turbo kit for a Protege 5 with this link. This guy is selling a full kit on ebay that looks amazing for only $1700(omg). I have been watching this kit for weeks and no one has bought it and the guy keeps lowering his price when he doesn't sell it. I would of snagged this a long time ago if I had that kind of money laying around. So check it out and good luck. Give us all picks and details if you do buy it.

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

it doesn't appear to be a complete kit...i don't see the manifold, down pipe, the FMIC and intake pipes?

If you read the inscription, it mentions an OBX mani, and a manual boost controller that didn't have pics. I don't remember seeing the pipes though.

He lists an OBX manifold, WHICH has a port for an external wastegate.... SO i don't know what the hell he has it internally wastegated for. And the turbo looks likek its used from the fuzzy fuzzy picture, but it was "never installed" liars FTW

thats your typical ebay intercooler and having larger injectors without EMS is probably not the wisest manuever all things told

that "Greddy" BOV looks FUBARED Type RS's are Blue, that looks like a Type S that had a hammer taken to it.

Well, technically, he doesn't say it was never installed, just that he never got around to installing it. That doesn't mean he didn't buy it used.
Jeph said:
And the turbo looks likek its used from the fuzzy fuzzy picture, but it was "never installed" liars FTW

Captain KRM P5 said:

What, no reserve?!!! Sorry I didn't catch this earlier, I would've pushed the auction up a bit for you.

EDIT: Whoops!!! I clicked on your link and saw the ending time, your user name, and the winning bid. I didn't look at the rest, assuming it was the auction mentioned in this thread. Shameless indeed! Congratulations on the big sell.

I'd like to see how much more the $1700 kit will drop before I bite. I'll have to sell my cams though.

Last edited:
Foolish said:
Well, technically, he doesn't say it was never installed, just that he never got around to installing it. That doesn't mean he didn't buy it used.

Yep, and in addition, just because he never got around to installing it doesn't mean that someone else didn't 'get around' to installing it for him.

Latest posts

Back