Just browsing...

EllisJuan

I just joined your forum and thought I would say Hello. I saw a MS6 today and thought it was pretty good looking. I dont think I have any desire to own one but I do want to learn more about them and thought this would be a good place to start. I am a big performance enthusiast and feel fast is fast regaurdless of domestic, import, etc...

I have a '04 GTO with a few mods. ;)

Here are a couple pics of my car:

100_2253.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome! this would deffinately be the place to find out more about the MS6. Use the forum jump tool on the bottom of the page. MS6 has quite a big section to research. Nice choice BTW on the MS6, that will be my next car for sure. sighh... someday. ENJOY!

Welcome. Your pics speak for themselves.

Nice GOAT! Why o Why doesnt the General import more Holdens....Those Monaro's and Commodores are wicked!

I imagine it would start with the MS6 getting a decent jump off the line with the AWD and finish with the GTO catching and squeaking by the MS6 at the end of the track.

Mazda3 said:
I imagine it would start with the MS6 getting a decent jump off the line with the AWD and finish with the GTO catching and squeaking by the MS6 at the end of the track.
Squeaking by? Interesting. What do you guys run?

Mazda3 said:
The guys that know how to drive are running 13.7@100 in stock trim.
Thats pretty quick. What kind of 60' are people cutting to get those times 1.8s? Also, if you out trap a car by 6-7 MPH you are coming by them pretty hard.

13.7 @ 100 is definitely respectable.

EllisJuan said:
Thats pretty quick. What kind of 60' are people cutting to get those times 1.8s? Also, if you out trap a car by 6-7 MPH you are coming by them pretty hard.

13.7 @ 100 is definitely respectable.

60 ft's are usually 1.8-1.9s, I think I've seen 1.7 from 1 or 2. The GTO's are definately pulling harder at the top, but your times are pretty quick for stock. I think 13.3-13.4 at around 104 is the norm is it not?

Mazda3 said:
60 ft's are usually 1.8-1.9s, I think I've seen 1.7 from 1 or 2. The GTO's are definately pulling harder at the top, but your times are pretty quick for stock. I think 13.3-13.4 at around 104 is the norm is it not?
I'm not stock, I have a few bolt ons. Sorry my sig may be confusing...those dyno numbers were from when the car was stock. 13.3-13.4 is about right for an '04 like mine. The '04s got the ls1 and the '05-'06 got the ls2. There have been stock ls2s in the 12s.

GTOs are sweet cars, i am going to miss them when GM stops making the current gen

Captain KRM P5 said:
GTOs are sweet cars, i am going to miss them when GM stops making the current gen
The already stopped. Alot of GTO owners hope US GM decides to import this and sell it stateside:
img_ssv1.jpg

img_ssv2.jpg

img_ssv4.jpg

270kW, 6.0 litre Generation 4 Alloy V8 engine
Manual or Automatic transmission
Electronic Stability Program (ESP) incorporating ABS, EBD, EBA and TCS
19" alloy wheels (4)
Rear wheel drive.

These are some cars that I would like to see In the US or just at all.

Dodge_Challenger_125_1280-9.jpg

Challenger

Chevrolet_Camaro_119_1280-9.jpg

Camaro

MG-XPower-06-1280.jpg

MG XPower

PS What is that called?

EllisJuan said:
There have been stock ls2s in the 12s.
:bs:

um...i don't think so pal. no GTO right off the factory floor hits a 12 that i've heard of. now i've seen a '05 GTO with the AZPS 550 package that ran in the twelves..thats most def not stock though.

Back