Warranty Coverage

b_dues

:
Blazin' Yellow MSP
Are the swayarm bushings considered a wear item, or would it be considered part failure if they fail every five months? My car is still under warranty and I am getting these replaced but the dealer says they are not covered. I was convinced they would be, I mean if these aren't...than what is??

They should be covered. If the dealer refuses to cover them, say you are going to call up MNAO (Mazda North America Operations). If they still refuse, go ahead and make that call.

The bastards charged me, I didnt check the forum until tonight, but yeah they charged me for them, well at least i know for next time i guess.

josh-wa said:
that sux dude. i even got a free rental car.

Well looks like this means I am changing dealerships..this isnt the first time I have had problems with them either. And by the way, is that free car rental deal part of the extended warranty?

b_dues said:
Well looks like this means I am changing dealerships..this isnt the first time I have had problems with them either. And by the way, is that free car rental deal part of the extended warranty?

No, it's part of the standard warranty. Mazda requires dealers to give you a loaner when your car is in for service.

I would call Mazda anyways to try to get reimbursed for the costs of the repair.

Back