MAM - Please Post What They Owe You

Don't wait. File a fraud claim with your credit card company (if that's how you paid). Explain to them in a written statement of facts how you were mislead into waiting, which is the cause for the delay in filing the claim. Good luck to you guys.

That takes longer than just contacting them and asking them to refund money or else this goes to court. A fraud case with a credit card company takes longer than checks do which checks take about 3-6 months.

mazda_pro5_2nr said:
That takes longer than just contacting them and asking them to refund money or else this goes to court. A fraud case with a credit card company takes longer than checks do which checks take about 3-6 months.

I know, it takes approx 3 mths to get a settlement with the credit card company... I did it in this case. It is definitely worth trying and since these guys have already been waiting a year, what's another 3 mths?

S/N: RX
Name: Danny Kennison
City/State: Honolulu, HI
What you purchased: Catless midpipe, MAM emblem
What you've gotten: Catless midpipe
What they owe you: MAM emblem
How much you paid: $108.00 + $17.50 shipping = $125.50 total
Date of purchase: April 6, 2006
Purchase Type: Paypal (narq@inpherno.net)

I'm happy to have even received my midpipe eventhough it came way late. I was going to wait for the emblems to be restocked but of course now a refund will do. Money is money.

RX said:
S/N: RX
Name: Danny Kennison
City/State: Honolulu, HI
What you purchased: Catless midpipe, MAM emblem
What you've gotten: Catless midpipe
What they owe you: MAM emblem
How much you paid: $108.00 + $17.50 shipping = $125.50 total
Date of purchase: April 6, 2006
Purchase Type: Paypal (narq@inpherno.net)

I'm happy to have even received my midpipe eventhough it came way late. I was going to wait for the emblems to be restocked but of course now a refund will do. Money is money.

This kinda makes me laugh considering I am out a manifold, pistons, gaskets, head studs, and bearings totalling around $2000. As well there are many people out entire turbo kits. (lol2)

So if we didn't file a paypal buyer protection complaint within 45 days of purchase (before the expected build date back when we still had contact) there is no way to file a claim? I thought i might have purchased it via CC, but it was a bank account transfer.

Anyone know? Should i try to file a claim?

daedalus said:
So if we didn't file a paypal buyer protection complaint within 45 days of purchase (before the expected build date back when we still had contact) there is no way to file a claim? I thought i might have purchased it via CC, but it was a bank account transfer.

Anyone know? Should i try to file a claim?

it will automatically turn down your claim. I tryed back before I actually got my midpipe. I only use paypal with my visa now, no more bank transfers

Ya, PayPal tries to get you to use bank account (when you clikco n credit card, it gives you all those "advantages" to using a bank account...) It's bulls***.

I got banned from ebay because I misread that the seller wanted a confirmed bank accnt on paypal and I refused.. good thing I did (It was for tein S.tech lowering springs)

Back