MAM - Please Post What They Owe You

Beau
I Have Been Waiting Patiently As I Get Screwed Out Of My Money And Product. I Would Like An Update On The Supposed Shipped Item Order 129 Thats Supposedly Shipped Since August Without Giving Me A Tracking Number Or The Whereabouts. I Have Tried To Be Patient And Wait But This Is Getting Ridiculous. All I Need Is A Tracking Number Or The Product That I Ordered. Thanks

still waiting for my refund - wait wait wait...

PM sent again and agian and agian...

BTW: This is the third time now that someone from MAM has said that my refund has been mailed or will be mailed.

Topher said:
look, i know there are a ton of these threads...but i'm actually going to do something with the info...not just let it sit there. i'm offering to help. if you don't want my help, don't worry about it.

?????

pics with signs if more of what im lookin for. i heard numerous people saying they got their stuff but i seen only 1 person showin pics but had no sign so dunno about believable. i talked to beau personally and he told me stuff that came out to be lies cuz none of his words he told me had happened. so i won't believe things unless they reach my standards. not to flame you or anything or call you a liar just hard to believe anything after beau himself have told me things that ended up not happening at all and on top of the i emailed him and had no responses from him

Mr.Ames said:
k mr. picky i'll take pics when my car's up on the lift next week

lol mr picky(glare) . everyone is always pissed cuz they didn't get their stuff what not so forth flame all the time but as soon as they get their stuff they can't show a little gratification to beau for atleast getting your stuff done while other people been waiting way longer and spent more. i mean you at a time and along with everyone want a shine of hope and that is when someone gets their stuff and at the slightest jus take some pics with a sign for some proof that stuff are getting done and getting sent out. Just the usaul tho people flame ask for help but as soon as they get what they wanted its like they never had a problem and the existing problem just escalates or stays the same which seems that nothing is being done.

mdl247 said:
i will b as soon as i hear and see pics of mani's especially mines
True... I ordered mine almost a year ago now... 11 months ago and still no sign of it....(pissed)

My stupid ******* midpipe broke in half today (bang) The weld broke on the flexpipe so now I have to get up early and get it fixed before work tomorrow :bs: I'm NOT HAPPY about this at all

Sniff......snif.......this is starting to smell like a lawsuit with this many people getting bent over and ****** by MAM. Good job Toph!

I forgot to mention that the hangers broke off the pipe aswell, so now I have a nice dent in my cat (pissed) Its fixed now, but I'm starting to think I should sell it and buy a catless one from protege garage... anyone interested?

mazda_pro5_2nr said:
Sniff......snif.......this is starting to smell like a lawsuit with this many people getting bent over and ****** by MAM. Good job Toph!

would be nice for toph to really get something rolling cuz besides anything else its seems to be one of those other threads that people have made.

Honestly I don't doubt he will get something started man. From the time that I know him, he has come through for me so don't doubt him man.....besides he doesn't want anyone to contract a fat Mexican to go get 'em, lol. Just messing :D

Back