Name: Jean Amazan
City/State: Linden, NJ
What you purchased: Budget Turbo Kit
What you've gotten: Nothing
What they owe you: Everything
How much you paid: 1628.50
Date of purchase: 6/17/06
Purchase Type (CC, Paypal, etc): Paypal
If you were promised a refund or if they said your part had been shipped: I was told that my parts shipped 2 month ago. Since I dont live in canada I doubt it takes 2 month for an item to be in transit. As I dont have the car anymore I just Need a refund, or the product and I can try to resale it.

S/N : Joblow
Name Jonathan Lizotte
City/State : St-Jean Chrysostome, Quebec, Canada
What you purchased: Mam manifold for MSP
What you've gotten: nothing
What they owe you: My refund
How much you paid: 850 $ USD
Date of purchase January 19th, (two payments, one 400 $ in january 19 and 450 $ in May 26 )
Purchase Type (CC, Paypal, etc): Paypal

Beau told me that my package has been lost by USPS and he told me that it will refund me via paypal on 07-18-2006 but i never receive my money. After that i contact many time Mam Cs and the last feedback i got is that Beau was suppose to send me a check when he will receive the refund from USPS. I ask him many time a tracking number and a feedback for my refund but no response.

If you could help me to receive my money i will appreciate.

Thanks a lot.

daedalus
Matt Thomas
Omaha, Nebraska
MAM MSP Tubular Manifold
Nada.
550.00 USD.
550.00 USD
Febuary 2005
Paypal
Promised nothing. Told that they had a couple still in front of me... Havent heard anything in half a year.

S/N: TVR1977
Name: John Carroll
City/State: Bel Air, MD
What you purchased: 11.1 Wiseco Pistons (ordered incorrectly)
What you've gotten: A lot of aggravation, the run-around, ripped off, and lied to. Oh, yeah, and a partial refund of $285 (no idea how they arrived at the figure) which resulted in a net refund of $276.43 after paypal fees.
What they owe you: $161.32.
How much you paid:$425 + 12.75 S&H = $437.75
Date of purchase: June 12,2006
Purchase Type (CC, Paypal, etc)Paypal
If you were promised a refund or if they said your part had been shipped:Ordered wrong part by mistake. If they had a valid address or point of contact on their website, or had they bothered to reply to some 12 attempted contacts from me, this could have been taken care of. However, after much hassle, delays, and lies, they unilaterally decided to deduct a 20%re-stocking fee for an item that never even left their shop. Jay Lalik, prince of pricks, then Paypalled me a "refund" for $285($276.43 after Paypal Fees. Subtracted from my payment of $437.75 leaves $161.32 STILL OWED TO ME.

Even if you believe their bulls*** about a 20% restock fee, I have no idea how Jay "Scumbag" Lalik arrived at that figure. My purchase price of $425, less 20%, would be $340. Adding back the S&H charge, that would've meant a refund of $352.75. Even taking their own "policy" into account, they would still owe me $76.32 AS THE ABSOLUTE MINIMUM!

Comments: These guys are theiving scumbags that should be tarred, feathered, run out of town on a rail, etc.

Last edited:
S/N 02-ZOOM
Name Jason D.
City/State Newport News, VA
What you purchased Catted SS Midpipe
What you've gotten $14.07 USD via Paypal Claim
What they owe you $272.43 USD
How much you paid $286.50 USD
Date of purchase Aug. 9, 2006
Purchase Type (CC, Paypal, etc) Paypal
If you were promised a refund or if they said your part had been shipped PM by MAM CS stating "Refunds are going out 2-3 times a week. If you do not see it this week you'll see it next." on 09-07-2006.

S/N: Johnfb28
Name: John Fairbrother
City/State: Syracuse, NY
What you purchased: MAM Manifold
What you've gotten: NOTHING BUT LIES
What they owe you: 812.50
How much you paid: 812.50
Date of purchase: March 21,2006
Purchase Type (CC, Paypal, etc):paypal
If you were promised a refund or if they said your part had been shipped: said i would have a refund in 1 to 2 weeks on 8/22/2006. STILL WAITING!!!

johnfb28 said:
S/N: Johnfb28
Name: John Fairbrother
City/State: Syracuse, NY
What you purchased: MAM Manifold
What you've gotten: NOTHING BUT LIES
What they owe you: 812.50
How much you paid: 812.50
Date of purchase: March 21,2006
If you were promised a refund or if they said your part had been shipped: said i would have a refund in 1 to 2 weeks on 8/22/2006. STILL WAITING!!!

if you paid by paypal via a credit card, call that card company up and charge it back. and for people placing new orders now, wow. simply stunned anyone would, just stunned.

S/N: captain krm p5
Name Ken
City/State Grayslake, IL
What you purchased thermostat housings
What you've gotten botched batch of incorrect housings
What they owe you $250
How much you paid $250
Date of purchase September 2006
Purchase Type (CC, Paypal, etc) business check
If you were promised a refund or if they said your part had been shipped being ignored in typical MAM fashion because i aired out my grievances

S/N: namdlo
Name: Jim Agett
City/State: Portville, NY
What you purchased: Hardpipes
What you've gotten: 1 email
What they owe you: 199.00
How much you paid: 199.00
Date of purchase: June 22, 2006
If you were promised a refund or if they said your part had been shipped: I was sent an email on 9/19/2006 letting me know that my parts were in production.

Last edited:
Topher said:
no, i've had some personal stuff come up...but don't worry...i'm on them like white on rice.
Cool. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Take care of the homefront first... that's most important of all.

To make my situtation even worse, I was piecing together some of the kit yesterday and found that Beau sent me an IC pipe with the wrong flange for my Raptor BOV. So now I need this corrected as well as the rest of the stuff I'm still waiting on.

CrazyCaker said:
To make my situtation even worse, I was piecing together some of the kit yesterday and found that Beau sent me an IC pipe with the wrong flange for my Raptor BOV. So now I need this corrected as well as the rest of the stuff I'm still waiting on.

Problem has been solved. Just waiting on my other stuff still.

Beau, I'd like some communication please - pm, phone call, something on the status of my exhaust mani. It does not sit well with me that there is no formal way to contact you and that there are only responses when there are fires to put out. You have always been very personable to speak with, but the phone disconnect was the last straw with me. Also, I am now selling the Protege that I was going to use the adjustable cam gears on and have no need for them anymore. I believe that it is well within reason for me to request the $150 deposit back that I gave you back in June.

- Patrick

Back