HELP!!! CX7 transaxle tsb

xavier

:
Pearl White 2007 Mazda CX7 GT with Tech Package
I searched for the cx7 transaxle tsb but I got no results. Ill keep searching but i wanted to get a post up so if someone knows where it is they could reply. I need the tsb number for the transaxle for build dates previous to July 06 i think. I am going into the dealership today for inspection and complimentary oil change + updated ecu flash. Please help!!

I have a clunk also but it actually occurs when I shift to "D". It also occurs intermittently just after I come to a full stop, as I accelerate from a stop and sometimes when I accelerate after the car's been coasting.

I thought the TSB was for this but reading it now, seems like mine's a different issue. It seems more suspension related. I'll try to have it checked out next week.

Oddly enough, this issue presents only at the first or second time the car is shifted from Park to either drive or Reverse each day, or when everything is cold.

It had nothing to do with gear changes in the upshift or downshift progression.

It was a clink or clank - and one time (per day - or cold start) only.

It also only applies to models produced prior to a certain date in June (as indicated by vin number).

Thanks guys. Im going to re-check the build date as I think mine is June. Ill just take her in and show them the TSB and have it checked.

Back