HKS Hi-Power Cat Back Exhaust

Hauce1

HKS Hi-Power Axle Back Exhaust

Just recently went window shopping to look for an exhaust for my MP5. Went to a couple local Muffler Shops getting quotes of around 270-350 for CAt Back Exhaust w/ either Generic Tip{270 Range} Or Magna Flow Tips for 350...... After hitting the smaller shops i went to Dynamic Turbo and they told me about this HKS Hi-Power Axle Back for 350 w/ installation.... i was wondering if anyone had this on thier PR5 or knows someone who has it. If you do id like to know #1 how it looks on car and #2 how it sounds am i going to get that horrible Honda Rice sound or will it be a deeper. t.Y for taking your time to read and hopefully respond to this thread.

Last edited:
Hauce1 said:
Just recently went window shopping to look for an exhaust for my MP5. Went to a couple local Muffler Shops getting quotes of around 270-350 for CAt Back Exhaust w/ either Generic Tip{270 Range} Or Magna Flow Tips for 350...... After hitting the smaller shops i went to Dynamic Turbo and they told me about this HKS Hi-Power Cat back for 350 w/ installation.... i was wondering if anyone had this on thier PR5 or knows someone who has it. If you do id like to know #1 how it looks on car and #2 how it sounds am i going to get that horrible Honda Rice sound or will it be a deeper. t.Y for taking your time to read and hopefully respond to this thread.

Hks doesnt make a cat-back for our cars, they do make a axle-back. i have one for sell right now, check my sig for link.

Thanks you for the correction. How did you like it btw? you had some hater on your Thread i saw but i was just wondering if you enjoyed it.

if you're looking for something deep and not buzzy. the hks is fine. a small drone noticeable on the freeway but not too annoying.i noticed little to no hp gain, but the exhaust looks and fits awesome..

Back