MP5 Transmission Question

azblurz

:
Mazda Protege 5'
I have an 02 mp5 and would like to get either a new tranny or parts for mine. where can i get a tranny parts..

thanks

MyZmZm said:
protegegarage.com :)

ken's one of the best vendors around, and i know he's running his tranny upgrade kit in his own p5. you won't find better prices or service than with him. screen name is Captain KRM P5

http://mazda3online.web.aplus.net/product_info.php?cPath=21_31_159&products_id=437

I second this ^^^. Ken is awesome to deal with. Many of my parts came from doing business with him and I've heard good things about his tranny upgrade (which consists of new OEM Mazda parts, just better than what they put in the P5).

Moonman8 said:
I second this ^^^. Ken is awesome to deal with. Many of my parts came from doing business with him and I've heard good things about his tranny upgrade (which consists of new OEM Mazda parts, just better than what they put in the P5).

Thanks, do you know where i can get my hands on a manual transmission for my mp5. I would like to get rid of the stock automatic..

ken can probably help you out with that to some degree; you'll likely have to go searching at your local j/y though or car-part.com to try and source one.

azblurz said:
Thanks, do you know where i can get my hands on a manual transmission for my mp5. I would like to get rid of the stock automatic..

i can get regular manual trannies or mazdaspeed manual trannies, let me know

werd, another board member in my area! what's up dude? You can usually find me bombing around rt 83 or 85.

If you want some help with your tranny swap, let me know. I haven't done anything that big, but I would love to learn and love to help.

Peace

Back