New Miata 4me

JD, sitting here next to me, just picked up a car for $700. His white one was $600. His red car was $1400. His titanium car was $1400. His silver one was $2000 and his black one was $2000. In fact, of the 6 Miatas he's owned he's paid a grand total of $8100.

phinz said:
JD, sitting here next to me, just picked up a car for $700. His white one was $600. His red car was $1400. His titanium car was $1400. His silver one was $2000 and his black one was $2000. In fact, of the 6 Miatas he's owned he's paid a grand total of $8100.
yeah, and he has enough parts in his garage to build another 3-4...

Kansei said:
you guys gotta stop making me want to trade in my Protege5 for a miata :p it's not nice

I went from a P5 to a Miata and just couldn't be happier. Then again, my p5 was mostly stock and yours is obviously more modded, but man I still loved that car. Owning a Miata makes you appreciate how sports car-like the p5's handling really is.
Plus, you have to be in the right situation for a Miata. It's not nearly as functional as a p5 obviously. But if you can get by with a two-seater, a small trunk, and don't have many fat friends....it's worth a thought. ;)

Just passed DC inspection...

...and snapped a camera phone pic on the way back.

Attachments

• miata1.jpg
    miata1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 130
iLisa said:
awesome Nate.. come pick me up for a ride!
I'd be glad to give you a ride sometime. What u doing tonight?
SilverBulletES said:
Miatas 4 the W1n!

Did you get a decent price for your ES Nate?
I got $7k private party, I thought it was an okay price. Of course you always want more ;)

Spent a few hours today cleaning it inside and out. (Thanks to Katie & Shawn for letting me use their driveway/hose/cleaners/vacuum!) It looks a lot better already. Snapped a few pics on Katie & Shawn's digicam, so I'll post them up when they email them over ;)

thanks Lisa :)

what is this about your car might be changing?

Congrats on the new MX-5! You'll love it...after I bought my MSM, I know that a Miata of some sort will always be in my garage :) You simply can't touch that level of fun behind the wheel for anywhere near the price.

Back