ms6 wheels and tires this time with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms64meplease

:
06 ms6
i actually was even nice i put them on the car to show theres no flats never had one nothing no curbs i will even wash the brake dust off hey whne you want the new wheels on your car the tire shop dont clean them...lol they just threw'm in a big yellow bag. theres a tread pic to show how little wear there is they had 2100 miles or so not much more if any

im selling these because i bought new momo wheels and have no use im buying steelies for the snow. i had to buy the wheels to match the new paint job

Attachments

• IMG_1142.JPG
    IMG_1142.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1143.JPG
    IMG_1143.JPG
    472.2 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1145.JPG
    IMG_1145.JPG
    275.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1146.JPG
    IMG_1146.JPG
    445.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    357.8 KB · Views: 118
im not a high price guy i make enough so 800 is a great deal for someone... thats all i own my own business and never rip any customer off nor ask a price that would not be fair its used thats why i ask 800 if i drove it off the lot and bought new tires /wheels i wouldnt ask 800

you won't get 1100, I've seen other deals for 800 as well. Good price. Wish I had the money I'd get them as spares.

...but I just bought a plasma :) so I'm broke

ebay right now at 750 buy now so thats 50 bucks less i wont go anylower than what on ebay if they dont sell at this price then looks like i just have a spare for those crapy days

Mazdaspeed6 Rims

ms64meplease said:
ebay right now at 750 buy now so thats 50 bucks less i wont go anylower than what on ebay if they dont sell at this price then looks like i just have a spare for those crapy days

Here's the eBay listing ... $745 is a pretty good deal imho:

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

You are bidding on a set of FOUR factory new 2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 original equipment Tires and Wheels package.

Removed immediately after purchase, with only 271 miles on the car. There are NO scratches or hidden damage.

This package retails for nearly $2,000 and includes:

Four OEM Mazdaspeed6 Rims ($1,000 value)
Four Bridgestone Potenza RE050A, 215/45/ZR18 tires ($796 value)
Mounted and Balanced ($100 value)
Factory lug nut kit with security lugs and key ($40 value)

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...ed_rating=WR&speed_rating=YR&minSpeedRating=V

The Potenza RE050A is a Max Performance Summer tire designed to complement the performance of sports cars, sports coupes and sport sedans. While the Potenza RE050 is used as Original Equipment on the supercharged Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG sedan, a Potenza RE050A Scuderia version is used on the 12-cylinder Enzo Ferrari supercar, and a Run Flat version is used on the BMW Z4 sports cars and 5-Series sedans. The Potenza RE050A was developed to provide good traction along with responsive and predictable dry and wet road handling. It is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.

On the outside, the Potenza RE050A features a high grip tread compound molded into an asymmetric tread design. A continuous center rib, large tread blocks and stable shoulder elements provide responsive handling, high-speed stability and traction on dry roads, while circumferential and lateral tread grooves are aimed to pump water out from under the tire's footprint to minimize hydroplaning and aid wet traction. A continuous circumferential rib adjacent to the inside shoulder blocks enhances wear quality to help reduce noise throughout the life of the tire, especially on cars with alignment settings that specify negative camber. Internally, the Potenza RE050A features twin steel belts reinforced by spiral-wrapped nylon to stabilize the tread area and enhance handling, high speed capability and ride quality while minimizing weight. The fabric cord body and hard rubber sidewall filler help blend uniform ride quality with steering response and lateral stability.

Next Day FedEx ground shipping. Tracking Number will be provided.

Bid with confidence!

re: Shipping Charges

I checked with ups.com and shipping 200 pounds of tires/wheels is VERY expensive ... $200+

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back