Shaved Door Handles

GhostMercury

:
MazdaSpeed 3 08.5
Has anyone shaved the door handles and installed a poper. if so post some picks and was it hard to get the paint to blend?

14066_4078.jpg

Done, but it was a custom paint job.

just a little note... you can't trade a car in to a stealership when your shaved...

GhostMercury said:
omg i want it so bad now..anybody have a clue how much it will be

I actually plan on having mine done this winter along with my custom paint. if you don't find out by then i would be more than happy to share the price with you.

It looks really clean and nice...you just wouldn't want it if you live somewhere with snow and ice. After a snow or ice storm you will not be able to get in.

Brian MP5T said:
It requires very little. The kits are cheap and you need an alarm with a chanel for it.
The most expensive part is paying a good quality body shop to do it. My buddy that is doing my car paints for Orange County Choppers so i don't think i have to worry about a hack job lol. Knowing him for a few years is definatly gonna help with the price to... :)

Is it Nubz? lol...i used to like that show.

ms03protege said:
The most expensive part is paying a good quality body shop to do it. My buddy that is doing my car paints for Orange County Choppers so i don't think i have to worry about a hack job lol. Knowing him for a few years is definatly gonna help with the price to... :)

schiesskopf5 said:
Is it Nubz? lol...i used to like that show.
Actually they are no longer using him but did not announce it yet. This guy that is doing my work owns his own shop and got the contract doing all 400 production bikes.

InFeXIoN said:
hrmm.. i guess that car wont ever have to worry about missing shifts... haha.
Huh... You lost me on this one lol..

Cool, I am sure there are a lot of things that go on that never make it to the show. When was the last time they actually played a new episode?

ms03protege said:
Actually they are no longer using him but did not announce it yet. This guy that is doing my work owns his own shop and got the contract doing all 400 production bikes.

Huh... You lost me on this one lol..

schiesskopf5 said:
Cool, I am sure there are a lot of things that go on that never make it to the show. When was the last time they actually played a new episode?
No clue, I think I remember hearing that it was some time recent though.

Back