Made in USA and Free Shipping on all orders shipped inside the US.
Made in USA and Free Shipping on all orders shipped inside the US.
Page 5 of 948 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your MS3 today?

Donated: $20

mazda3 5 door

looks good brian... thought that was the wifes car and you weren't going to touch it much.. lol

looks good rodscalip5

It is his wifes car , IT was a mutual trade with another Ottawa protege member . Personally I think that that the white car with black rims is sweet , the car looks like it is floating

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic ,
    Motegi MR12 rims in gold 17X7.5
    Genie 4-2-1 header ,
    2 1/4 header back exhaust with high flow cat,
    Vibrant 2 1/4 header back exhaust ,
    K&N Typhon CAI ,
    Short throw shifter with Kartboy bushings,
    MSP front and swaybars,
    AXR swaybar brackets,
    Tien S-tech springs/Tokico HP struts ,
    AWR engine mounts,
    Hardrace rear suspension arms,
    MSP seats front and rear
    (greenpro)

mazda3 5 door

i know its his wifes car when i talked to him last they had bought some cosmetic things (chrome handles and the such) but he thought he was going to stay away from the serious mods.... thats all i was sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by tsunami
    i know its his wifes car when i talked to him last they had bought some cosmetic things (chrome handles and the such) but he thought he was going to stay away from the serious mods.... thats all i was sayin...
    I bet things change
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

mazda3 5 door

true... still pretty much giving brian shit for modding his wifes car... lol or was that her wheel choice?

Donated: $10

2008 | BMW e90 |

last night i collected 12 dollars in change out of my car. there was 6 dollars alone under the e-brake.
    LATEST: New car smell
    APPERANCE: STOCK
    AUDIO: STOCK
    WHEELS: STOCK
    TO BE INSTALLED: 18" Kazera KZ-A Black Rims | Tires?? | EBC Green Stuff pads | KVR Drilled Rotors | MSP Shift Knob

I haven't done anything to my car yet, because it I still have 73 more days until I pick it up. BUT, I received my Buddy Club "Earthing and Volt Controller" in the mail yesterday, and today I am going to order a TWM Short Shifter. Merry Christmas to me, merry Christmas to me!
    Just because I am paranoid it doesn't mean the whole world ISN'T out to get me.
    "Talk is cheap, because supply exceeds demand." - Anonymous
    The bike is gone, but the avatar stays!

2004 Mazda3 HB

Quote Originally Posted by BKK Jack
    ...and today I am going to order a TWM Short Shifter. Merry Christmas to me, merry Christmas to me!
    So I guess you decided what color the boot stitching should be then?

V1= 2.3L (N/A), 5-Sp; Rally White; ABS/SAB/SAC package; 25%/5% Tint; AutoVation Competition "Machine Finish" Pedals; Gauges/Uni-Pod; Monzsta Timing MOD; TheXenonStore 45 LED Third Brake Light; Shaved Side Molding (delete); Mazdaspeed/AEM CAI; Racing Beat Front Sway Bar Links; Koni Yellow Sport Shocks; Racing Beat 27mm Rear Sway Bar w/AWR Links; 225/45-17 Continental DWS on 17x7" "Graphite" Kosei Racing KS-T1's (14lbs.); H&R Sport Springs; SPC Adj. Upper Rear Camber Arms; EBC Green Stuff Pads & "Street" Crossdrilled Rotors; Clear/Red LED Rear-Side Reflectors; Blue Ashtray/Console LED's; Blue Calipers/Rotor Hats; Front Plate Delete; Sharkfin; Blue Lamin-X; Vibrant Exhaust; TWM Short Shifter & Leather Boot (Red Stitching); Leather eBrake Boot (Red Stitching); JB Racing RMM; JB Racing 650gm 5-speed Shift knob (blk/red); Vibrant Front Strut Bar; LED Eyelids; DDM 55w/6000k & 35w, 5000k fogs; "LED" Mirrors.

That is all!

Quote Originally Posted by B-Raz
    Just got done installing my 7" monitor with dvd player and PS2. Tommorow is the catback exaust.
    I would love to see pictures of that. I am thinking of doing the same. I might want to have it so I can run video from my iPod (using a DICE cradle with the video out), and maybe a small DVD player hidden somewhere. I am also looking at a Next Base "tablet" DVD player. It's all-in-one and not much bigger than just the monitor.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

10 MS3

Today I replaced my antenna with the CX7 one. Looks good.

2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT

I would love to see pictures of that. I am thinking of doing the same. I might want to have it so I can run video from my iPod (using a DICE cradle with the video out), and maybe a small DVD player hidden somewhere. I am also looking at a Next Base "tablet" DVD player. It's all-in-one and not much bigger than just the monitor.
    here are some pictures. (sorry about the completed pictures being dark. haven't had the chance to take pictures of it during the day.)

the ps2 is mounted under the passenger seat and is hard to get a good picture of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bbrich57
    So I guess you decided what color the boot stitching should be then?
    Yes, silver. Details on decision are in the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Be Raz
    here are some pictures. (sorry about the completed pictures being dark. haven't had the chance to take pictures of it during the day.)

the ps2 is mounted under the passenger seat and is hard to get a good picture of it.
    Picture #2 is a single DIN mount/vent cover? Is that a Mazda part? Are there others like that? I would love to get the one they use for the Nav install, but without the Nav.

2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT

Yes, silver. Details on decision are in the other thread.

Picture #2 is a single DIN mount/vent cover? Is that a Mazda part? Are there others like that? I would love to get the one they use for the Nav install, but without the Nav.
    The single din mount vent cover I got off of ebay. Some company in taiwan is making them. It is made with the exact same material as the factory piece and has the same texture also.

2004 Mazda3 HB

Saturday I installed my new TWM short shifter and boot.
    Sunday, and Monday too, I repainted my badges.
    "One of these days" I may actually wash and wax this sucker in prep for winter weather.
    Last edited by bbrich57; 10-17-2006 at 03:55 PM.

mazda3 5 door

Quote Originally Posted by bbrich57

"One of these days" I may actually wash and wax this sucker in prep for winter weather.

:bs: you live in texas...

Page 5 of 948 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast