What have you done to your MS3 today?

alright finally no moar winter wheels!!!

0403111932.jpg

0403111932a.jpg

are those jdmgoodie visors?

To be honest, every car I've owned has had some sort of problem that has ultimately resulted in its demise...instead of simply trading in for something new

And its not like I beat the s*** out of my cars or don't take care of them, I simply have bad luck. So after driving the sunfire I told myself the next car I get will be an absolute piece of s*** that is easy to work on and repair. And gets good mileage on low octane

Went to the Kansas City auto cross this weekend. 29th fastest overall out of over 100 on raw times.... PAX results have me 15th. Not bad for the first event of the year!

Ended up 3rd of 8 behind a three time national champion and his co-driver in DS. Next time I will make sure to have an empty tank and new brakes.

Installed BC Coilovers today. Rides much better than my blown stock suspension.
Looked at my brakes, and unfortunately need to replace those ASAP...more money...

For me, I'm thinking just OEM replacement rotors from RockAuto (the cheapest I can find) and Hawk HPS pads. I have actually heard better things about the EBC RedStuff pads, but they are a bit on the pricey side for my needs. Now I just need to come up with the $300 to do this brake job!

0404111633.jpg

one more pic after work yesterday before a hurricane slammed us. You can see the concaveness to the rear wheel, overall I am very pleased. I need to get some quality piktars now. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

Oh and to stay on topic, I installed my carbon fiber mazdaspeed center caps yesterday.

The car looks phenomenal! Come to the OCC Meet in Newburgh, NY on May 7th.. we'll go off and take some nice shots of your car. :)

I'd rather go see STP in Rochester. :)

I totally buffed out some scratches yesterday because it was 60... and now it's snowing and slushing and poopy and barely 40's. :shrug: Meh, whatever. :)

Today I bought some WeatherTech Digital Fit mats for her! Front and rear. =D

For me, I'm thinking just OEM replacement rotors from RockAuto (the cheapest I can find) and Hawk HPS pads. I have actually heard better things about the EBC RedStuff pads, but they are a bit on the pricey side for my needs. Now I just need to come up with the $300 to do this brake job!

EBC red stuff are ceramic. I had them on my Audi TT. You can go with the hawk equivalent which is HP-C. There are several vendors here that sell them and would probably give you a good deal if you asked. I think I got my HP-C fronts for less than $90 shipped ($87.14)

Those weathertechs have to be trimmed at the dead pedal. I totally ripped that part of the mat off because it kept getting in the way. I was going to try to screw it down but...meh

pixorz asap

I'll post some up when I get them and install them. :)

Those weathertechs have to be trimmed at the dead pedal. I totally ripped that part of the mat off because it kept getting in the way. I was going to try to screw it down but...meh

Wow, really? I haven't heard that from the few people I've spoken to that have the mats. What exactly was the fitment issues?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Its not really a fitment issue...the dimensions are just fine. My issue with them was the flap that goes over the dead-pedal. Now, maybe its because my feet are 13-wide, but everytime I did clutch work my foot would lift or get caught up under that flap. It hung off towards the clutch pedal just a smidge, which was enough to annoy the piss out of me whilst driving.

So, as you can see in the pic, I just cut it off

Don't get me wrong, I love the mats, and they do everything they are meant to do. I shoulda gotten those before I even took the keys from the dealer (all-weather floormats should always be a first mod)

b450f090.jpg

Put my OEM wheels back on. The tires are just about worn out and will be replaced with Hankook V12 EVO's in the coming weeks.(nana)

Back