What have you done to your MS3 today?

looks great!! I'm doing that with my mustache once warm weather is back..!! this winter the salt and shyt really did a number on it so might as well cover it up for good.

I was told by a professional installer, who did my roof. that it doesn't stick well to textured plastics ( mustache , fog light trim, the black triangle things on the rear doors ) so i would be carefull . I think 3M sells a bonding agent that will help it stick better.

I haven't done s***. Maybe if it's actually around 50 today I'll clean the carpets and interior like I've been meaning to since ******* September.

I haven't done s***. Maybe if it's actually around 50 today I'll clean the carpets and interior like I've been meaning to since ******* September.

You ain't just whistling dixie. I have to work up enough gumption to get outside and put my front strut and such back together. It feels like we went back a month and are actually starting march again

It's still kinda chilly with the wind (you know, why can't anything ever be perfect)?! But I cleaned out the interior a bit. And it felt great.

Thanks for the heads up, but it should be okay I've been dealing with Vinyl for over 10 years and never had any issues and the stuff gets better each year so it should be fine...worst case I'll sand it with 1500 to smooth it out then install it no biggie.

I was told by a professional installer, who did my roof. that it doesn't stick well to textured plastics ( mustache , fog light trim, the black triangle things on the rear doors ) so i would be carefull . I think 3M sells a bonding agent that will help it stick better.

went to a ct meet today, had lara take some nice pics of the car, thank god im back on my summer setup....

crappy cell pic till she gets the awesome ones uploaded

198988_10150139927050678_507225677_6876940_3263149_n.jpg

I'll hopefully have pictures uploaded today! I'm trying to get an OS set up on my new computer.. and it is being a jerk right now. xD

Wish I knew of this stuff when I had my Nextmod spoiler lip. Ended up getting pitted, so I sold it. :(

Last edited:
alright finally no moar winter wheels!!!

Here are 2 crappy pics RIGHT after installing the wheels and dropping it off the jacks, emergency brake was still locked in, so of course the rear end looks like its jacked up and the front looks high, but I literally dropped the jack and snapped the pic before it got dark.

Suspension is BC Coils, the fronts are 2 turns from maxed and the rear is maxed with one collar/perch removed. It has not settled in these pics, but it is low and the wheels are almost dead on flush with the fenders.

-18x8.5" +40
-225/40/18 Nitto Neogens (slight baby stretch)
-absolutely ZERO rub (rear fenders rolled)

I also installed 4.5k hid fog light kit, and new 5k hid bulbs in headlights, replaced a broken stud in the rear, installed carbon fiber mirror covers, Lamin-x foglight covers, and a few other odds and ends. I will have better pics hopefully this coming weekend, but this will do for now.

0403111932.jpg

0403111932a.jpg

Last edited:
Back